FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

Lol I think I've mentioned more than once just in this thread that gabby should be doing better, I think othe people who disagree with you have said the same, he's been poor but not as poor as the rest and that's the long and short of it. Problem is you only mention gabby doing well when he's been really really good, anything other than outstanding and you have a go, also You say when he's had a good game shortly followed by a comment to have a dig at him. You keep talking about gabby's wage when in reality you have no idea what he's on you're just guessing, football manager wages aren't accurate you know that don't you!
Gabby was woefull yesterday ,, but not as bad as Benteke !! But we love him don't we

funniest.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Gabby was woefull yesterday ,, but not as bad as Benteke !! But we love him don't we

That's the point though, Ak was stating (again) that the entire reason we lost the game was because of gabby I was saying he wasn't very good but at least he got into the positions to have a shot benteke did f*ck all yet again, if he worked as hard as gabby did to get into space he would score because he's a natural finisher, something that we can all agree on is gabby is not

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

That's the point though, Ak was stating (again) that the entire reason we lost the game was because of gabby I was saying he wasn't very good but at least he got into the positions to have a shot benteke did f*ck all yet again, if he worked as hard as gabby did to get into space he would score because he's a natural finisher, something that we can all agree on is gabby is not
We'll my opinion is different after watching Benteke this season,, not natural at all . In fact benteke looks a very poor player .

funniest.gif

Benteke is a poor, lazy player who is hiding behind his 'injury'. He always looks like he doesnt want to be here. Henceforth I call him incredible sulk

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

We'll my opinion is different after watching Benteke this season,, not natural at all . In fact benteke looks a very poor player .

You know what, i think he is now. His body language stinks too....he wanders around limp wristed. When was the last time you saw him make a killer run? Where is the big man that dislocated Malaga's defenders shoulder? he doesn't even make a attempt to get goal side for crosses.

You think back to our last couple of games, we've been using the wings more and whipping crosses in and yet not connecting with them.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Benteke is a poor, lazy player who is hiding behind his 'injury'. He always looks like he doesnt want to be hear. Henceforth I call him incredible sulk

liking this! +1

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived