FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

Interesting stuff thanks for the info all...play off's eh thank goodness that can't happen....it's all getting too much for me..now I'm pouring myself that drink Rawly :)
Cheers mate ,, roll on tuesday ,, at leat we will know if it's going to Wigan on Sunday

funniest.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Well thats a few more teams safe, thank f*ck for the saints equaliser. Only us sunderland and wigan now and we are in the strongest position. Thank god they both have to play spurs and arsenal because they are the only other teams left desperate for points and both have home advantage, surely they can't both f*ck it up.....can they ?

Well thats a few more teams safe, thank f*ck for the saints equaliser. Only us sunderland and wigan now and we are in the strongest position. Thank god they both have to play spurs and arsenal because they are the only other teams left desperate for points and both have home advantage, surely they can't both f*ck it up.....can they ?
Even if they do, f*ck them, we'll destroy Wigan.

It is still 'as you were'; if Wigan lose or draw at Arsenal on May 14th, Aston Villa cannot be relegated

Now we can only wait and see, but Tottenham shunting Arsenal out of the EPL top 4 today works in our favour, because Arsenal will absolutely not be giving Wigan any favours when they meet. I hope Wigan get a draw at Arsenal, but nothing more !!!

EPL teams from 9th to 20th, as at 12/05/2013 :

09 Swansea C.. 37 -1 46 : .................... : H Fulham (19th)
10 West Ham... 37 -10 43 : .................... : H Reading (19th)
11 Stoke City. 37 -11 41 : .................... : A Southampton (19th)
12 Norwich C.. 37 -18 41 : .................... : A Man City (19th)
13 Newcastle.. 37 -22 41 : .................... : H Arsenal (19th)
14 Southampton 37 -11 40 : .................... : H Stoke City (19th)
15 Fulham..... 37 -13 40 : .................... : A Swansea (19th)
16 Aston Villa 37 -22 40 : .................... : A Wigan Ath (19th)
17 Sunderland. 37 -12 39 : .................... : A Tottenham (19th)
18 Wigan Ath.. 36 -23 35 : A Arsenal (Tue 14th) : H Aston Villa (19th)
19 Reading.... 36 -26 28 : H Man City... (14th) : A West Ham (19th)
20 Q P Rangers 37 -29 25 : .................... : A Liverpool (19th)

AVFC RFC SAFC

Roll on 10 pm Tuesday night, hoping that we'll be safe by then, I don't know what I'll do if it comes down to the game at the DW, I'm on edge now!

Roll on 10 pm Tuesday night, hoping that we'll be safe by then, I don't know what I'll do if it comes down to the game at the DW, I'm on edge now!
Drink more I think lol

funniest.gif

Doesn't sound like a bad idea!
I can't think of a better one,, I have booked we'd, thurs ,Friday off work if wigan win,, at work if they don't My MD understands. Lol

funniest.gif

Archived