FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

Arsenal still has A LOT to play for too....they definitely want to beat their rivals out for a spot in the CL.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

I couldn't handle the stress of following the Wigan game so spent a night with the missus. I just peaked at the score and hit the ceiling! The cigars are out, that's job done for me.

5,000 Villa having a party at the DW :hh:

Hahaha I'm ghetto mate, there's nothin I can do about it!

Word Homie! Peace out!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Looks like we're safe for another season, but a club of this size shouldn't be in a relegation battle like this. It's time for Randy to splash the cash in the summer a bit more, Lambert does need more than £20million plus maybe upping the wages in order to attract some experience. Just can't go through another relegation threatening season again.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Now that Wigan FC has lost its game-in-hand, we now know for certain what needs to happen.

If Aston Villa match or better Wigan's next result, or if Wigan draw, AVFC will be safe from relegation.

EPL Table, teams from 9th to 20th :

As at 07/05/2013 :

09 Swansea C.. 36 +0 46 : A Man United. (12th) : H Fulham (19th)
10 West Ham... 36 -8 43 : A Everton.... (12th) : H Reading (19th)
11 Stoke City. 36 -10 41 : H Tottenham.. (12th) : A Southampton (19th)
12 Fulham..... 36 -11 40 : H Liverpool.. (12th) : A Swansea (19th)
13 Aston Villa 36 -21 40 : H Chelsea.... (11th) : A Wigan Ath (19th)
14 Southampton 36 -11 39 : A Sunderland. (12th) : H Stoke City (19th)
15 Sunderland. 36 -12 38 : H Southampton (12th) : A Tottenham (19th)
16 Norwich C.. 36 -22 38 : H W B Albion. (12th) : A Man City (19th)
17 Newcastle.. 36 -23 38 : A Q P Rangers (12th) : H Arsenal (19th)
18 Wigan Ath.. 36 -23 35 : A Arsenal (Tue 14th) : H Aston Villa (19th)
19 Reading.... 36 -26 28 : H Man City... (12th) : A West Ham (19th)
20 Q P Rangers 36 -28 25 : H Newcastle.. (12th) : A Liverpool (19th)

AVFC RFC SAFC

I said it lat night and ill day it again... If Wigan beat Arsenal three days after the FA cup final then they deserve to stay in the EPL. Thing is if they don't - they'd could just be relegated after this weekends results.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived