FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

If benteke carries on like he has been its gabby all day long, you seriously believe that what someone has done in the past dictates what they'll do in the future regardless of how little effort they show to try and do what they used to? There's no question benteke has the capability but he doesn't have the desire, if we had messi and he was showing as much effort as benteke and not scoring gabby would have more of a chance of keeping us up still bcause you can have all the ability in the world but if you don't even attempt to use it you're just as shite as the next man Benteke last season would walk into any team; benteke this season would struggle to get into any team in the country let alone the prem, that's not down to him being sh*t but down to him not using what he has. How is that so difficult to understand??? Dropping him could be the answer to waking his lazy arse up
my theory is that his first season was all about self promotion. Went for the move in the summer thinking we'd sell at a half deccent profit and when it all feel through it was just one big miss understanding and he never wanted to go.... and lets quick sign a new deal. Now nothing. Happily sit on new salary and not show any passion. Question for those that hang around after the whistle.....when if ever have you seen Benteke clap the fans? Vlaar, Guzan, Gabby etc always do. I commented on his first goal after his drought that he didnt exactly celebrate that, it was very mutted. My 5p......he doesn't give a damn nor effort for the club.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

Has Benteke forgotten about the World Cup ? ...

Or has he been having words with Lukaku again ? ...

Or has he given up on going to the World Cup ? ...

Or has he been told he WILL (barring injury) be going to the World Cup and ...

... consequently is nonchalant about his play and/or wants to avoid injuries ???

AVFC RFC SAFC

f*ck knows what's wrong with him but to continue to play him isn't fixing it.

If your tv breaks only an idiot stands there hitting it every few minutes thinking its going to magically fixng itself, a clever person would take it apart and find out what's wrong.

to continue to just play benteke and hope he gets better is the footballing equivalent Of hitting a tv and hoping it works.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

called in at The Village mid-afternoon yesterday-- ticket office empty,shop empty,--never experienced that before!! training tops buy 1 get one free,this seasons shirts £25,other merchandise (macron)reduced! and for various games buy a ticket get a shirt for £10,-------

i wonder if the coin is finally starting to drop with the faithful?------

half the players we have at this moment in time---SIMPLY AINT GOOD ENOUGH! thats blinking painstakingly obvious to us mere mortals,and i must admit i do fear for our staying in the top flight unless drastic action is taken-----so what are the options?

lambert aint walking----

lambert will not be given his p45---strewth he,s doing what lerner tells him to do,so i imagine the relationship is blinking blossoming,

them that aint got the stomach or dont want to know or dont want to perform--DROP em, (now is not the time for shirkers, or players who simply aint found their feet yet or just aint performing)----- from the 18 chosen men-no matter who they are, Tonev Helenius Luna i include on current form put them out to pasture for this season--and recall Grealish,Burke, and where is Carruthers? and Gardner give them all a shirt bang them all in and tell em to save us from the championship

because imo if survival rests with the same 12/13 deadheads that lambert uses --then frankly i fear the worst!! oh and its time for Benteke to f*****g well wake up,and put a full shift in---or step down and give Holt a blast otherwise i can,t se the point in bringing the lad to B6--reckon he,d luv the dogfight thats waiting around the corner,

one thing that puzzles me is the fact that we buy 2 yes 2 left backs Bennett and Luna---and alsosometimes put Clark there --and then we bring in another on loan?dont quite follow that myself,

anyway its time for the whole f******g club to wake up,step out of- The---- semi-permanent"we,ll be fine" f******g dream la--la land AND actually realise the position The Famous ASTON VILLA is in, dust itself down properly and really go again,cos we have to go with what we,ve got,

,so lets hope what we,ve got is good enough --otherwise as said previuosly i fear the worst,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Freddy,

Even if we stay up, which would mainly be due to there being 3 other teams worse than us, you would still have Lamberts lovers saying give him another year another 20-30 million to waste.

Some people won't accept PL is not the man for the job, maybe its blind loyalty because they made such a public clamour for him to get the job.

McLeish and Houllier certainly weren't any worse than PL yet received zero slack from the fans.

PL needs to go, but I'm not expecting anything to change, anytime soon, except possibly the league we play in.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

We have more of a chance of dropping this year than last. If we do stay up, things have to change. We are fast becoming a laughing stock and I have said it before, we are the points fairy. We gift points to teams who are having tough times (Palace, West Ham, Newkie).

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

We have more of a chance of dropping this year than last. If we do stay up, things have to change. We are fast becoming a laughing stock and I have said it before, we are the points fairy. We gift points to teams who are having tough times (Palace, West Ham, Newkie).

there's not a game that you can watch where you are confident Villa will get 3 points.

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Freddy,

Even if we stay up, which would mainly be due to there being 3 other teams worse than us, you would still have Lamberts lovers saying give him another year another 20-30 million to waste.

Some people won't accept PL is not the man for the job, maybe its blind loyalty because they made such a public clamour for him to get the job.

McLeish and Houllier certainly weren't any worse than PL yet received zero slack from the fans.

PL needs to go, but I'm not expecting anything to change, anytime soon, except possibly the league we play in.

Yup man, i reckon Cardiff and Fulham will need to really pull oooodles of rabbits out of the hat to stay up,--and then any one of us Albion,Canaries,Sunderland,and Stoke will grab the last drop position,---so the games with Stoke and Norwich are big big games,----i believe Sam and Pulis will keep Hammers and Palace up----EXPERIENCED veteran war horses who love em or hate em---really know what its all about,---

i agree with ya man----nothing managerial wise will change----indeed if we avoid the drop yet again lambert will be heralded a hero by many,i just fear him being given a fortune to plunder the lower leagues and europe with again---i see Gibraltar are in the Euro knock-outs-- food for thought!!!!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Yup man, i reckon Cardiff and Fulham will need to really pull oooodles of rabbits out of the hat to stay up,--and then any one of us Albion,Canaries,Sunderland,and Stoke will grab the last drop position,---so the games with Stoke and Norwich are big big games,----i believe Sam and Pulis will keep Hammers and Palace up----EXPERIENCED veteran war horses who love em or hate em---really know what its all about,---

i agree with ya man----nothing managerial wise will change----indeed if we avoid the drop yet again lambert will be heralded a hero by many,i just fear him being given a fortune to plunder the lower leagues and europe with again---i see Gibraltar are in the Euro knock-outs-- food for thought!!!!!!!!

Lambert in all fairness has said that now on it will be quality not quality as he has got his base of players, if we could shift the rest of the bomb squad I believe that he could bring in some good signings that people have heard of.

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg

Lambert in all fairness has said that now on it will be quality not quality as he has got his base of players, if we could shift the rest of the bomb squad I believe that he could bring in some good signings that people have heard of.

your right man yes i heard that also,---i still have my reservations and the proviso get out of jail card is-------- sorry it all --- hinges on the keyword IF we can dispose of --- who we talking about ,?

Hutton a current International who earns too much to play for the club,DB9 a former player whose goals have in the past helped to keep us in the top flight,Given a top class keeper in his day, Charlie Boy ??? is he still injured?, (reminiscent of Dunne to me) is he in the project? wtf is he? -----still seeing, someday in the future will be believing,

lambo, has his base of players---well he dont seem to use many so presumably his base dont stretch past the usual 12/14----so imo a huge influx of "quality" is needed,

i,m expecting a big clearout in the summer,---Herd Albrighton,Gardner,Stevens,Lowton,Carruthers,Johnson where is he ,has he gone already,?and as a consequence lamberts buys will rule the roost------thats when the next part //chapter of the long term "project" will be complete,

"dont tell me ----show me"-----in time of course,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived