FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Relegation- Are We Staying Up

ak47deol

11 games to go------h Norwich,Stoke,Chelski,Fulham,Hull,Saints, (a) combined strength of Manc land!,Palace,Spuds,Swansea,

thats 33 points up for grabs,-----cant see much at Sheikh Citeh nor the TOD nor Palace,-when did we last win at WHL?

do the Boyz in Claret & Blue want it???----that,s thequestion i ask ,

dam stupid to offer lambo a new 3 year contract so soon- if all this speculation is to be believed and theres no fire without smoke,---i imagine there,s no reduction in his salary if we should go down---so wtf does it matter to him----personal pride i guess, but i bet the dosh stays the same--- thats what happens when you got people at the top who know diddley squat about football.

as that old saying goes------

" it might well get worse before it gets any better folks"------a white knuckle ride till 12th May is my prediction!!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw something in today's performance that gave me some hope of staying up ,,

Love it!!!!! Supporting Villa isn't good for my health!!!! Or my marriage Bank balance Car Self respect :-)

listenining to the post match interview----i do,nt envisage much, if any experience being brought in,-- Lambo said Villa have skimmed relegation the last 2 seasons with experience,---and he is right,!

11 games to go------h Norwich,Stoke,Chelski,Fulham,Hull,Saints, (a) combined strength of Manc land!,Palace,Spuds,Swansea, thats 33 points up for grabs,-----cant see much at Sheikh Citeh nor the TOD nor Palace,-when did we last win at WHL? do the Boyz in Claret & Blue want it???----that,s thequestion i ask , dam stupid to offer lambo a new 3 year contract so soon- if all this speculation is to be believed and theres no fire without smoke,---i imagine there,s no reduction in his salary if we should go down---so wtf does it matter to him----personal pride i guess, but i bet the dosh stays the same--- thats what happens when you got people at the top who know diddley squat about football. as that old saying goes------ " it might well get worse before it gets any better folks"------a white knuckle ride till 12th May is my prediction!!!!!!
Contract talks on hold Freddy ,, even Lerner can't let this go on

funniest.gif

Nobody agrees because Gabby is a villa fan and they all want to see him do good. Hardly anybody including yourself will come off there high horse and admit gabby has been poor, when gabby plays well i mention it

Steve Sidwell has more goals from CM then Gabby

You are right, Gabby isn't pulling his weight at the moment. Not sure why but it's not acceptable.

Yes he is a fan's favorite and that does blind us at times.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

We'll my opinion is different after watching Benteke this season,, not natural at all . In fact benteke looks a very poor player .

I think his lack of form is more down to him being lazy and not wanting to play for the villa rather than a lack of ability

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I think his lack of form is more down to him being lazy and not wanting to play for the villa rather than a lack of ability
We will never know as no fucker will take him off our hands now .

funniest.gif

then drop him! That's what's so frustrating!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Norwich, Chelsea ,Stoke at home next 3 games .Oh dear ,, Relagation is more likely than it was last season .. Great progress mr lambert !!,

Our saving grace is benteke will turn up against Chelsea in the hope he'll he a dream move to a bigger wage!!

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

then drop him! That's what's so frustrating!

I agree he should be dropped an If Kozak was fit I think he would be, problem is we've got nobody to replace him that would score, but at the same time he's no good either so maybe dropping him would be the kick up the arse he needs.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

I agree he should be dropped an If Kozak was fit I think he would be, problem is we've got nobody to replace him that would score, but at the same time he's no good either so maybe dropping him would be the kick up the arse he needs.
Why did lambert buy Helanius .

funniest.gif

Archived