FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Avillafan Flag On Tour

avstu

If you happen to see the New Avillafan flag then post here where your sore the flag, or even better had a picture taken with it? Get is posted here..

jasonweddinholiday2012t.jpg

The Holte End v Norwich - October 27,2012. Picture taken by Freddy

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

swindonaway004.jpg

30/10/12 - Pre Meet in the Addies (with Danny Brown)

swindonaway009.jpg

30/10/12 Swindon Away - Dont you hate the blacked out windows blocking the site name??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I was looking for this flag at the game but could not see it :(

We left it on the coach mate for safe keeping .

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

THey were too pissed.....would have forgot it for sure :lol:

Nice snaps lads!

All in the name of the villa !!

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

swindonaway004.jpg

30/10/12 - Pre Meet in the Addies (with Danny Brown)

swindonaway009.jpg

30/10/12 Swindon Away - Dont you hate the blacked out windows blocking the site name??

So your coach was white, this was the one that was following me and then turned off!

So your coach was white, this was the one that was following me and then turned off!

Could you not see the avillafan flag in the back window ?

image.png

The fact he said you was following him Im going to have a wild guess and say no?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

The fact he said you was following him Im going to have a wild guess and say no?

Lol I read as he was following the coach !!

image.png

Archived