FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Darren Bent (Loan To Fulham)

LaVillain

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt matter because the 2m will cover the rest even if they are not paying the full wages so at least he won't cost us a penny this season.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

This is not entirely unexpected, but it augurs well for AVFC too (transfer value) if Darren Bent plays well for Fulham.

Telegraph - Darren Bent: I was kicked out of Aston Villa but Fulham deal can help me get in England World Cup squad

He is lazy - and this actually somes him up as a man aswell. Why would you slate your parent club? Villa could quite easily force him to rot in his final year of his contract. What an absolute idiot. Another man who needs to take a good luck at himself and ask why he has been at so many clubs - always someone else isnt it. Actually expecting fans to feel sorry for him when he was getting paid £70k a week. His appearance and goal bonus's was probably bigger than Benteke's wage last season.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

He is lazy - and this actually somes him up as a man aswell. Why would you slate your parent club? Villa could quite easily force him to rot in his final year of his contract. What an absolute idiot. Another man who needs to take a good luck at himself and ask why he has been at so many clubs - always someone else isnt it. Actually expecting fans to feel sorry for him when he was getting paid £70k a week. His appearance and goal bonus's was probably bigger than Benteke's wage last season.

thers a lot of add ons by the author of that article if u read it a little more thorough, i had to read it twice to point out what bent actually said. my take on it is bent feels frustrated that he never got an explanation, but does he really want lambert to spell out, hes sh*t compare to benteke??. not exactly gonna do his confidence any better is it lol. i dont understand why he doesnt mention how good benteke was last season or if he did, why its not published in the article, the papers try to make it out like hes having a go at villa. i dont think he is

newcomer.png

Spot on mate, I lost respect for bent after reading that interview. +1

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

it's ok to treat him badly because he is on 70k? never nice hearing players speak of your club in less than glowing terms or however you want to describe bents words on the matter. Don't think he has said anything out of order

it's ok to treat him badly because he is on 70k? never nice hearing players speak of your club in less than glowing terms or however you want to describe bents words on the matter. Don't think he has said anything out of order

I agree, it's not the worst quote in the world and to be expected from a player that wasn't going to be playing a part in the future of the dressing room. Wish him the best of luck thou.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

In what way was he treated badly? We had 3 other players playing better than him in his position.

If he wants to play - you force your way into the team.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I agree, it's not the worst quote in the world and to be expected from a player that wasn't going to be playing a part in the future of the dressing room. Wish him the best of luck thou.
It's sour grapes on Bents part .

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived