FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Darren Bent (Loan To Fulham)

LaVillain

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he does well as I have nothing against DB and will always be great full for his goals that kept us up.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Well if the reports are accurate about the financial side of this deal he will either cost us nothing or we could turn a small profit on him this year, and as has already been pointed out if he has a great season there will be no shortage of offers next summer. If he bangs in 15-20 goals this year I reckon Fulham will be willing to cough up £6m for him.

Be interesting to see if we sign another player now.

2m loan fee+ paying all the wages is acceptable considering villa priced him out of a permanent move.
Is it all his wages ? I thought it was 65 out of 85.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I read that palace were gonna pay most of it with an option to buy for 2m the other night and then fulham matched it and now goin by what has been said on here, I've found articles that have speculated that 2m and the wages have been paid and others have given no details

Archived