FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Darren Bent (Loan To Fulham)

LaVillain

I just can't see how Bent and Berbatov will play together, neither works outside the box or tracks back so fulham will essentially be playing with 8 outfield players.

If they can keep hold of the ball they could score lots but if they don't have much possession they'll be killed.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea what's left on his contract?

2 years

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Ty loyal Best case scenario . Bent scores bag full of goals, berbatov throws a strop , they depend on bent a lot more, bent goes to rio scores 2nd most goals there (long gets golden boot , I am irish after all hehe) next year after world cup start the bidding war

as i said before, hopefully Bent will not be able to come back and haunt us as part of the loan deal, 2 million with Fulham paying most of his wages is the best we could hope for at this time

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

65,000 a week plus 2 million loan fee means its costing us nothing for Bent this season.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Ty loyalBest case scenario . Bent scores bag full of goals, berbatov throws a strop , they depend on bent a lot more, bent goes to rio scores 2nd most goals there (long gets golden boot , I am irish after all hehe) next year after world cup start the bidding war

So.. is Benteke 3rd highest? AFTER Bent!?!?! I'm beginning to question your allegiance!

Deal done, season long loan

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived