FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Next Villa Manager - Thread 1

avstu

New Signings  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings do you think Martin O'Neill will make between now and the close of the transfer window?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five or more

He is crap to say the least! We can get much better managers than Roy keane!

After last seasons problems in recruiting a manager, when we were in much better shape, who are these 'much better managers' you mention?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pep Guardiola is set to quit Barcelona :mask2:

LOL! If he does, I think his future employer will be the club that knocked him out of the CL.

I hope Mourinho and Pep do come to the PL because even though they won't be here at Villa, there will be a trickle down effect. This will end the possibility of up and comers like Lambert, Rodgers, and Poyet waiting for a bigger club.

It could very well come down to this: would they rather stay at Swansea, Brighton, Norwich, etc...Or would you rather revive a club like Villa with a rich history, great youth system, and more funds than what you already have???

Villa may not be a big spender with the likes of a Liverpool or City, but if AM is sacked, RL could very well be in desperation mode which could open up the checkbook to recruit a new manager.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

heres my thought, Paul McKenna! he can have the lads believing they are superstars, and hypnotise himself in the mirror to make him believe he is Jose Mourinho, problem solved.

Reminds me of the time when Dalian Atkinson was in the dressing room at half time half concussed and the physios were reluctant to let him go out for the second half

Ron Atkinson Get him out there!

Physio But Ron hes concussed he doesnt know who he is!

Ron Tell him he's Pele get him out!!

POUNTNEY

Reminds me of the time when Dalian Atkinson was in the dressing room at half time half concussed and the physios were reluctant to let him go out for the second half

Ron Atkinson Get him out there!

Physio But Ron hes concussed he doesnt know who he is!

Ron Tell him he's Pele get him out!!

:roll:

i remember hearing that, .... bring big ron back.... might be out of touch with the current footballing world as far management goes but u never lose the knowledge.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

I think Pep Guardiola would come if the board offer him a good deal plus a bit to spent in the transfer window even if it's £20million, but like many say we're more likely to get Lambert or Rodgers and both of them would still be good appointments.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

i would like Brendan Rodgers, think he has swansea playing good football while keeping them set up relatively tight and hard to beat, simular manager to martinez imo, but neither would come and cant see lambert coming in either tbh

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Archived