FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Next Villa Manager - Thread 1

avstu

New Signings  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings do you think Martin O'Neill will make between now and the close of the transfer window?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five or more

i cant see any of the top three wanting the job to be honest, in fact i cant seem many people on the list wanting the job, i mean i dont think anyones going to quit another job to come to us, that leaves Mick mccarthy, Steve Bruce, Kmac.

Somebody in the pub other day mentioned paulo decanio ffs

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has dismissed the link but all managers do that at first

to be fair how could he do anything else... true or not, he is employed, we have a manager in place... and both teams are yet to meet before the end of the season, saying anything other than nothing would be bad for everyone involved.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

He hasnt dismissed the link. He simply said its disrespectful to talk about it while AM is still in a job.

And Mat Kendrick just stated on Twitter that AM WILL be sacked by mid-May!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

ok so if he is right stu... why wait? they clearly dont have any future plans for him or have confidence in him as a manger if they have already made up there minds to sack him.

if he is to go then why not do it now, allow Kevin McDonald or someone else from within to take over for the remaining games and give us a better chance of staying up.

this sort of thing only makes me think even more about how substandard the board is.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

whats wrong with big nose mick?

can think of worse people tbh...

not saying i want him but still think theres many more id like less

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

p.s people have actually voted mick mcarthy? ......reeeeally.....cannot be villa fans...

They can of course be Villa fans. Just Villa fans whose opinions differ from yours.

2426f5x.png

Archived