FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Next Villa Manager - Thread 1

avstu

New Signings  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings do you think Martin O'Neill will make between now and the close of the transfer window?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five or more

Would Mark Hughes be a realistic proposition If QPR go down and we stay up?

" I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. " Winston Churchill.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are people still on houlliers back? The football was ten times better than it is now, we were linked with quality players and it would have got a lot better had he not had his heart problems.

People are seriously short sighted. Nice to see the disgraceful excuses of villa fans have since learnt their lesson about the constanters and chanting towards the manager. Only they did it to the wrong bloody manager!

Houllier was also white, he lost the dressing room just as much as mcliesh and to top it off the guy is an ignorant scouse supporter. I hate them both never wanted either of them.

And it's one thing being linked with players and another to be buying them, under Ellis we were linked with lots of players but was always £56.50 shy of the asking price, all a plan to keep fans happy, if we're being linked with players all window long but can't by them due to the price tag the club can tr and switch the blame to the selling club.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

The Expess have today run a story that I have known about for some time but kept stump because.. Well you know what it can be like especially when villa are involved.

Aston Villa are to approach Paul Lambert IF we stay up!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Thats the Sun and the Express now..

As I have said earlier - ive been told that Norwich players think this will happen.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

think i said this somewhere else on the forum,but cant really see any manager taking a team up 3 divisions having a good solid finish in the top league, then jumping ship to a club in the wars.... obviously the story is there for all to read but i just dont see anything coming of it.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

think i said this somewhere else on the forum,but cant really see any manager taking a team up 3 divisions having a good solid finish in the top league, then jumping ship to a club in the wars.... obviously the story is there for all to read but i just dont see anything coming of it.

Maybe if he can take a second rate team to the prem he could take us to the champions league. Phaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

cannot believe we are going to tap up another premier league manager, so what happens is; we have to pay off alex and the boys we have to pay compensation to norwich, the new manager gets no dough we have another sh*t season and another protest i have said it before we will look really small time, and our club will be doomed.

Archived