FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

[Official] Stephen Ireland Joins Stoke

Peever

just aint gonna happen that easy is it mate??lol

Weclome to the site by the way! stick around and get involved

Thanks! I wish it would be that easy as I can only imagine that he'd have a high wage and that's unfair on others like lowton who work hard for their wage.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't we sell Benteke and make it part of the deal that have to take Ireland too?!! :wow:

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

AVFC should make it a condition of any Benteke transfer out that the buying Club takes Stephen Ireland as well !

Can't we sell Benteke and make it part of the deal that have to take Ireland too?!! :wow:

Ahem ... - and - Amen ! laugh.gif

AVFC RFC SAFC

Sooner he is out the better, real waste of talent and wages. He had the potential to be a top player, even for villa when he played well he showed he had the ability to be a top player.

Shame those performances were rare,

• 2 weeks later...

will this c**t just not f*ck off!!

Pay him, kill him or just cripple the Irish chav mothafooker!! JUST FCUK THE FCUK OFF

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I don't see why you hate him so much lol, he's not been that good for us but there spare many other players who have been worse and taken just as much cash, beye comes to mind.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived