FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Avillafan.com New Years Competition- Win £20 Of Villa Vouchers!!

Loyalvillan

As a New Years treat we are running a competition to give members a chance to win £20 in Aston Villa vouchers, these can be used to purchase merchandise and match tickets at the Aston Villa Stores in Birmingham.

The challenge is to come up with the funniest caption for the picture below of Ronaldo and Crouch, please keep it clean and no foul lanuage please!! for this competition you will need to rely on your own imagination and wit! so most of you lot are screwed already! lol

Please post your caption or speech for this picture and hope you are funny enough! Good Luck

Closing date for this will be midnight on the 8th january 2012, and the winner announced on the 11th January 2012.

Please note the rules of the competion below so we all know where we stand from the get go!! lets see how funny you can be eh?

1. Competition is only open to Members with 20+ posts.

2. The Vouchers will be mailed to the winner if they live in the uk and costs will be paid by me (Mike), if the winner lives outside the UK then a purchase will be made at the Villa store and mailed to the winner only if they donate the cost of postage and packaging to avillafan.com prior to posting (item will be the winners choice up to and not exceeding the prize value of £20, no change will be given)

3. Avillafan.com Staff Members are not permitted to participate in this competition.

4. The winning caption will be chosen by Staff in private discussion and the decison is final and no arguments.

5. The prize will be posted out within 48 hours of the winner being announced (UK only) and within 48 hours of donation of shipping costs if outside the uk.

EP6.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Christian....your a diver...so where did you hide my sub?

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Honestly Cristian...I was holding your golden boot like this, getting ready to polish it for you.......I blinked and it got stolen.....I think Petrov did it !!!!!

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Archived