FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Avillafan T-Shirts

avstu

I like Karls design, however, i would have Avillafan.com with "by the Fans, For the fans below in smaller print!!

I was thinking of at the bottom of the sleeves, one arm: www.avillafan.com, and the other: by the fans, for the fans.

Couldn't be arsed to mock that up though, may do so when I get bored.

It'd be same colour as the logo text and trim, and quite small but readable.

If people then wanted their usernames etc on the back, could always just go the club shop!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that make your own t-shirt design link loyal posted, i gave it a try made my own design sorry didnt know how to post but made a claret t-shirt with ''avilla.com'' writing at top then a pic of a siloutte wee guy bending over a burd givin it to her doggy n drinking a bottle underneath saying ''we shag yer woman & drink yer beer''

on the back its a pic of chuck norris with writing underneath saying ''even chuck approves'' what you guys think id think everyone would want one in addies

the pics n writing is in pale blue & the t-shirt is burgany as they was no claret

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

that make your own t-shirt design link loyal posted, i gave it a try made my own design sorry didnt know how to post but made a claret t-shirt with ''avilla.com'' writing at top then a pic of a siloutte wee guy bending over a burd givin it to her doggy n drinking a bottle underneath saying ''we shag yer woman & drink yer beer''

on the back its a pic of chuck norris with writing underneath saying ''even chuck approves'' what you guys think id think everyone would want one in addies

the pics n writing is in pale blue & the t-shirt is burgany as they was no claret

I think Chuck norris is a bit ott!! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I think Chuck norris is a bit ott!! lol

up the top left youll see ''choose a design'' which has lots pics/logos thats were i found those designs tbh i think everyone who supports villa would want one & would want to join the site addies would be drooling over them & other sites like VT would be heavy jealous

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

AvillaFanPolo.png

This is my first attempt. Kept it simple, as I don't anyone would want to wear anything with a huge logo over the front. Look ugly and just be pure exploitation ;).

Anyway, I've designed it based on obviously the site but also on what I personally would wear.

- I appreciate the trim is messy but it was done very quickly and the general idea is there -

I really like this shirt but will the lion and the logo be embroided on or printed ?

Well I think we'd want it embroided on rather than printed, but depends cost comes into it. Suppose my brother will look more at that side of it though, sounds a bit boring to me ;)

Well I think we'd want it embroided on rather than printed, but depends cost comes into it. Suppose my brother will look more at that side of it though, sounds a bit boring to me ;)

Yes must be embroided and it will be spot on !

Top design put me in for a couple of large ones

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Im gonna get some prices together but embroided polo shirts will cost money!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived