FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Avillafan T-Shirts

avstu

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claret t shirt featuring the Avillafan logo and villa crest on the front and on the back maybe a number and your Avillafan forum name.eg. Fedup1...........well it's a start, looks good In my mind lol

Heres a company that allows you to design online, and they are in birmingham!

http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/create-your-own-C59/product/23498726

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The actual aston villa logo would be a big 'no no' as Villa would never give the go ahead for something like this

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

AvillaFanPolo.png

This is my first attempt. Kept it simple, as I don't anyone would want to wear anything with a huge logo over the front. Look ugly and just be pure exploitation ;).

Anyway, I've designed it based on obviously the site but also on what I personally would wear.

- I appreciate the trim is messy but it was done very quickly and the general idea is there -

I like Karls design, however, i would have Avillafan.com with "by the Fans, For the fans below in smaller print!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived