FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Avillafan T-Shirts

avstu

I know someone has mentioned them before..

If I got some knocked up who would be interested in buying one?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would be interested in a T shirt, depending on design of course!! i must maintain my rep as a leader of fashion!!lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Id get one, though I am not sure what size Id need by English standards as I found out last time round some sizes can be VERY different from here :lol:

How did you get on with that shirt I got you mate ?

Yup would be interested in purchasing one, dependant, upon colour, and as per Loyal on design,--must look super "cool" in this sky -blue country!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

How did you get on with that shirt I got you mate ?

Well to be honest at first it was too tight for me. Shirts are much narrower in England than they are here. But funny enough I just pulled it out yesterday tos ee how it fit and its starting to fit much better! Seems my changes are working for the better :thumbsup:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived