FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Euro 2012 Thread

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ireland's Euro squad seriously how is Keith Andrews ahead of Ciaran Clark, I understand the situation with Stephen Ireland as he has been a complete idiot over international football but Clark is so much better than Andrews!

Trap has remained loyal to the players who've taken Ireland to the finals, which is fair enough really.

Keith Andrews has greater international experience than Clark and scored an important goal in the win over Estonia in qualifying for Euro 2012.

Also, Clark has just come back after a fairly lengthy injury lay off and has only two caps for Ireland, before he got injured towards the end of last season. Clark played both times at left back, where Stephen Ward has done well since. It was Ward's goal that effectively ensured Ireland's place in their first major finals for a decade so he was bound to be selected.

I rate Clark and he may well be a regular in the Ireland team (but hopefully not at left back) before too long if he remains fit. The fact that he hasn't made the squad just means we don't have to worry about him getting injured at Euro 2012 now.

2426f5x.png

• 2 weeks later...

91000619.jpg

European Championships 2012 Chat Here

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Bring it on... Can't wait to get behind the boys in green in a major tournament for the first time in a decade.

They won't win, obviously, but they'll give it a lash and we'll all enjoy ourselves.

They are, I assure you all, better footballers than actors.

2426f5x.png

Bring it on... Can't wait to get behind the boys in green in a major tournament for the first time in a decade.

They won't win, obviously, but they'll give it a lash and we'll all enjoy ourselves.

They are, I assure you all, better footballers than actors.

Do you know how much sh*t i got supporting England in a Irish family?? a lot i can tell you!

Still cant be arsed with England at the moment, still hurting from the pathetic and dire display in SA!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Do you know how much sh*t i got supporting England in a Irish family?? a lot i can tell you!

Still cant be arsed with England at the moment, still hurting from the pathetic and dire display in SA!

You expect sympathy? Jog on...

Get behind Trap's Troops this summer and redeem yourself.

2426f5x.png

You expect sympathy? Jog on...

Get behind Trap's Troops this summer and redeem yourself.

Never i say!!

Archived