FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Cup Games

richyd

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets hope Bolton lose this weekend! Will be quite annoying if they win!

No..we need them to beat Millwall, that way they have more games to play,and will be knackered come the run in to the end of the season...

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

No..we need them to beat Millwall, that way they have more games to play,and will be knackered come the run in to the end of the season...

No as our match will be postponed against them in march if they win this weekend!

Get well soon Petrov

No as our match will be postponed against them in march if they win this weekend!

That might be a good thing...It will give us time to get key players back for the re-arranged fixture...ie Dunne, Clarke etc...

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Anyone watching the Sunderland arsenal game. Sunderland are looking good and it's all down to MON.

Anyone who can sit there and say MON is a crap manager must be crazy look what he did with us now look at what he's doing at Sunderland, it's no coincidence

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Anyone watching the Sunderland arsenal game. Sunderland are looking good and it's all down to MON.

Anyone who can sit there and say MON is a crap manager must be crazy look what he did with us now look at what he's doing at Sunderland, it's no coincidence

Dont think anyone would say mon is a crap manager its the dealing in the transfer windows that let him down in his time at villa, we just have to wait and see what funds he gets there and see what he does with it

Dont think anyone would say mon is a crap manager its the dealing in the transfer windows that let him down in his time at villa, we just have to wait and see what funds he gets there and see what he does with it

He made some brilliant signings and a few poor ones I don't get why everyone gives him stick for it, not every signing a manager makes is going to work out.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Can you name some of the brilliant ones?

Ashley young

James Milner

Richard dunne was brilliant under MON as was Collins

Luke young has shown how good he was for us after you look at his position now

Brad friedel again a good keeper

Also do you think all this youth comig through now just sprouted up when MON left???

He would have had a hand in the development of these lads.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived