FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Gary Gardner

lukedaw

In the Championship team of the week.

and has been a consistently excellent player for them since going on loan!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No coincidence for me how Kevin Mc was at Forest when he first went there and redound his form.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 1 month later...

Think Gardner rejoins the squad after today as the league season ends today - same should apply to bent if Derby miss out on the play offs and they are currently losing at home.

Also gives Sherwood the option of joe Bennett at left back.

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

• 3 months later...

Signed a new 3 year deal.

Not convinced by him yet, but happy that he's being kept on to give him an opportunity.

hope he gets the opportunity and not sent out on loan again

this promising 23 year old young lad is one for the future

and he will only be 26 when this deal runs out

will he ever get a regular place in the side ?

i doubt it

but he wont be short of money

fliegetn0.gif

I don't get it personally. Will the club ever learn? By all means give him a one year extension but three years for a lad who has done nothing? Heads gone for me.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived