FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Gary Gardner

lukedaw

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kid deserves a break (no pun intended) after the injuries nightmare he has been through! hope he proves me wrong and lights up the pitch for us!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The Kid deserves a break (no pun intended) after the injuries nightmare he has been through! hope he proves me wrong and lights up the pitch for us!
Fans have been wanting him to succeed so badly for years. He does need a break but I wouldn't be surprised if he was injured by the time the season started again. Can't help but think the contract was offered because of the compensation scenario.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

He's not really a kid anymore, he'll be 22 next month. They must have a lot of faith in his ability to keep giving him contracts as his injury problems have been dragging on for about 5 years now. I would love to see him get fit and become the player we hoped he would be, we certainly need him to, but if he doesn't do it this year i have a feeling he never will.

• 2 months later...

Class

Gary-Gardners-tweet.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• 3 weeks later...

He'll have to buy his nieces new shirts as he has signed with Brighton on loan for four months.

That might be a good thing to get him back into the game after all his injury problems.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived