FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Goal Line Technology

LaVillain

After todays red card and the debacle when Everton played Arsenil...isnt it about time that replays were used to make possible game changing decisions...After all most grounds have the big screens which all the players and the officials can see....It wouldn't take as much time as it takes for the ref to walk over and consult his assistant.

Also if a player can be judged by video why not officials? They should also be fined and banned for bad game changing decisions....

After all it works in Cricket,rugby and numerous other sports.

Any thoughts?

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, and if there is no screen in the ground i.e manure or scousers have people watch replays and give feedback to the ref from inside the ground somewhere.

This has been needed for so long it's about time they woke up and used it now, goal-line technology is the same.

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

No point even discussing this while Sepp Blatter remains in charge of FIFA!! wait till hes dead then we can consider this!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Yes, and if there is no screen in the ground i.e manure or scousers have people watch replays and give feedback to the ref from inside the ground somewhere.

This has been needed for so long it's about time they woke up and used it now, goal-line technology is the same.

there used to be two huge screens at Anfield.....they got nicked ...

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

ive been in favour of this for yrs btw! scotlands corrupt to fck with masonic refs & sfa we won the war last yr when the ref got caught cheating & the lineman came out & revealed all at the celtic v dundee utd game he then had to resighn leading in referee strike action then foriegn refs coming in for 1 game

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

No point even discussing this while Sepp Blatter remains in charge of FIFA!! wait till hes dead then we can consider this!!

well they may not be to long...apparently they are going to re-open the corruption charge against him.....Plus I bet he would have ok'd it for the third goal in the 1966 world cup final.....Don't mention the war Basil !!!!!

I think its time and it can be done in a timely manor that wont hold the game up like it can here in North America. That being said how often would it be needed in a match? Once? Maybe twice? Most matches not at all. So to me I dont see the issue and it will allow for things such as todays incident (Which I still ahve not seen footage of) hjappen....or at least minimize them!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived