FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Brighton Thread!

lukedaw

8 added minutes !

When the bloke folded on his knew he must have been down for a good 5 minutes. so not a surprise really. Think Brighton deserved a point, but can be argued they didnt as well

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Westham defended very well and gutted that Brighton didn't get a result here as would like to see them come up !

Well after the high flying start they have settled down so to speak and lost 3 or 4 on the trot. Going to be mid table it seems which is fine by most supporters. If they keep it up though its only a amtter of time before they come up IMO

After watching this game yesterday i could see why we did not keep Carew on as the guy looked poor.

He did have a couple nice touches and at least 1 half decent run I saw but your right, overall poor. If the price was right on his wage I would have kept him....just for that option up front. But not worth the 65k a week or whatever he was making.....

Brighton played away to small heath today

Even they figured out what sh*t fans they are :roll: many "comments" on NSC about the crap atmospheare, sh*t catering etc :roll:

Brighton played away to small heath today

Even they figured out what sh*t fans they are :roll: many "comments" on NSC about the crap atmospheare, sh*t catering etc :roll:

Terrible place mate ! How did they get on.

Archived