FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Brighton Thread!

lukedaw

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haye new stadiums,they have no soul.they're built mainly for money and ticket prices rocket which alienates real fans and suits the new bread of fans who generally are :wank2: .older grounds have atmosphere,heart and are alive.

i haye new stadiums,they have no soul.they're built mainly for money and ticket prices rocket which alienates real fans and suits the new bread of fans who generally are :wank2: .older grounds have atmosphere,heart and are alive.

correct bring back terracing, germany have modern stadiums with rail seats that fold down we should go down that route maybe

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

right there scott,if they can do it everyone can and should,mind you they'd have to reduce some of the ticket prices.

that aint a bad thing means bigger crowds as yer average joe blogg will be able to afford it & the club wont lose out as bigger attendance will mean more £££ for the club when i went to the millentor stadium it was 11euro's a ticket for the st,pauli v celtic centenary match it was a terraced stand & a steel fence it was fckin brilliant non stop chanting singing flares n sh1t one of the best trips ive been too also the bundesliga & ervidrisie games are roughly 18euro's a top flight game

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

To educate the uneducated,

Brighton just spent 12 years in a 8k capacity athletics ground park converted into a temp area for the club to play football as their old ground was sold to a mall develoment company which left the club without a home. They had no rough, no shelter it was jsut scaffolding seats! If you want an idea just google "Withdean Brighton & Hove Albion" and you will see. They now have got an owner in place who invest overall 100million pounds of his money to get their new ground built. Plenty of soul here and ticket prices have not skyrocketed by any means. First time in 12 years the club has anything to really call its own. Just saying.....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived