FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Brighton Thread!

lukedaw

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a pointless thread as there is no think only a will go up.

That sentence makes no sense??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

whos interested in brighton anyway, surly theres more interesting clubs than brighton, id rather discuss the sty bog, at least we have some feeling for them even if it is hate and contempt,

I know I am......

I think Brighton will settle into the Champ this season and thats about it. Started out very well but have now lost 3 on the trot plus their CC match as well. Conceeded a fair amount of goals in that time and need to strengthen as best they can either from loan amrket now, or come january. Had a wonder start really but are now settling in! Lost 3-1 at home in the derby against Crystal Palarse. Tough pill to swallow for alot of them. Poyet does have the ability to bring them up and the drive. Vincente has joined Brighton, a former Spanish league player of the year. Still a quality player and he is helping make the push. Lots of good things happening down in Brighton.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

I think this thread is for Gully (RIP)

For those not ITK Gully was an active member of this site who sadly passed away way before his time.

Good luck to the seagulls this season and in Gus Poyet have a manager who is amongst the best young up and coming managers outside the Premiership.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I think this thread is for Gully (RIP)

For those not ITK Gully was an active member of this site who sadly passed away way before his time.

Good luck to the seagulls this season and in Gus Poyet have a manager who is amongst the best young up and coming managers outside the Premiership.

Recently signed a 5 year contract with Brighton as well. Not that contracts really mean muc hthese days in the first place but Gus is genuinely interested in taking Brighton as far as he can. Quality manager he is

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Recently signed a 5 year contract with Brighton as well. Not that contracts really mean muc hthese days in the first place but Gus is genuinely interested in taking Brighton as far as he can. Quality manager he is

I would have him at VP any day.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived