FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

Now what if say our supporters did the same thing when we was at Luton last week and handed a flag around like that as a show of good faith the day after it was rumoured of what Celtic supporters did? Would you lot think we were pathetic cretins for it? Not likely you'd prob give us a standing ovation for showing such compassion! Seriously get a grip. I wonder what you lot would have talked about if the rumors from the Celtic match hadn't come out?

And why is it so hard to believe that the flag was made well before the match? It only is because you want to believe it is.

And at first you say Oo rangers never done anything liek this before etc etc. RF shows proof of other military honouring and you just write it off regardless....... I get it you lot dont like each other..... But holy sweet jumping hell......

you simply cannot see it,.. the cunts have ye fooled & everyone else & its worked ffs of course id say well done if villa done it because it would be for the rigby familys benefit infact i would like it if celtic had flown a rigby flag in good gesture..but they are f**cking cretins for what they said about us via that twitter, their flag is a point of point scoring the cunts are kidding themselves on ffs young burberry wearing teenage royalists lol only tourists & old folk are into that stuff, you cannot see it a lot what they do is a reaction to what we do or stand for ffs please believe me on this..its not the 1st time theyve lied whather through twitter,chanting or through smsm they are dirty,dirty lying bastards who have cheated scottish football for yrs spread their rascism through scotland constantly mocked our some of our youth players who got sexualy abused even mocked stan petrov which i have not or will put up for point scoring on this very forum,they are a f**cking curse & im glad i will never see an old firm game again just some f**cking tribute act kidding themselves on,them using this lad as point scoring has really pissed me off

LIARS,CHEATS & BIGOTS FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you simply cannot see it,.. the cunts have ye fooled & everyone else & its worked ffs of course id say well done if villa done it because it would be for the rigby familys benefit infact i would like it if celtic had flown a rigby flag in good gesture..but they are f**cking cretins for what they said about us via that twitter, their flag is a point of point scoring the cunts are kidding themselves on ffs young burberry wearing teenage royalists lol only tourists & old folk are into that stuff, you cannot see it a lot what they do is a reaction to what we do or stand for ffs please believe me on this..its not the 1st time theyve lied whather through twitter,chanting or through smsm they are dirty,dirty lying bastards who have cheated scottish football for yrs spread their rascism through scotland constantly mocked our some of our youth players who got sexualy abused even mocked stan petrov which i have not or will put up for point scoring on this very forum,they are a f**cking curse & im glad i will never see an old firm game again just some f**cking tribute act kidding themselves on,them using this lad as point scoring has really pissed me off

I will second that post but would also like to add dirty filthy jaffa bassas who i wish nothing but misery upon

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

I asked when they had ever put a deceased soilders name on flag previously ? They never have ( or maybe somebody could post evidence ( without the photoshop ) )

Also when have they ever passed a flag around a stadium like they did with a deceased soldiers name on it? They never have done

Honoured the forces? Yes but no done the above or maybe somebody could disprove points am making

On another note....get a read of this Dimitri ( especially 31 facts at bottom of article )

http://alzipratu.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/facts-just-facts/

Liked the bit where he said nobody from sevco has contacted regarding the facts he is posting

If they were untrue sevco would be all over him

WHERE IS THE CHARITY MONEY YA JAFFA BASSAS??

Stealing charity money??...Filthy fckuers

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

I will second that post but would also like to add dirty filthy jaffa bassas who i wish nothing but misery upon

fergus as you know there is so,so,much i could post on them to really show them up i cant be arsed with all this tit for tat, before this 'lie' the last few pages i thought we were getting back on track just talking about spl/football....il repeat,i dont care if they want to parade soldiers have poppy display be as pro unionist right wing as they want i say go nuts...but using this shite as point scoring has really pissed me off i know the game they are playing

Now what if say our supporters did the same thing when we was at Luton last week and handed a flag around like that as a show of good faith the day after it was rumoured of what Celtic supporters did? Would you lot think we were pathetic cretins for it? Not likely you'd prob give us a standing ovation for showing such compassion! Seriously get a grip. I wonder what you lot would have talked about if the rumors from the Celtic match hadn't come out?

And why is it so hard to believe that the flag was made well before the match? It only is because you want to believe it is.

And at first you say Oo rangers never done anything liek this before etc etc. RF shows proof of other military honouring and you just write it off regardless....... I get it you lot dont like each other..... But holy sweet jumping hell......

forget to add i could honestly say hand on heart, i would say fair play to em & would be a bit envious of such a nice tribute

fergus as you know there is so,so,much i could post on them to really show them up i cant be arsed with all this tit for tat, before this 'lie' the last few pages i thought we were getting back on track just talking about spl/football....il repeat,i dont care if they want to parade soldiers have poppy display be as pro unionist right wing as they want i say go nuts...but using this shite as point scoring has really pissed me off i know the game they are playing

I know the game they are playing too as i live in the West and thats only 1 reason i would never enter into a conversation with football about them about fitba but you knock yourself out if it works for you but doesnt for me

Have a decent conversation about fitba with them? Would rather poke my fcuking eyes out and scottish fitba will never move on until this 5 way agreement is published along with many other hidden documents

Some of it is coming out in other outlets and long may it continue but as we speak MSM still hiding away from it atm

I know the game they are playing too as i live in the West and thats only 1 reason i would never enter into a conversation with football about them about fitba but you knock yourself out if it works for you but doesnt for me

Have a decent conversation about fitba with them? Would rather poke my fcuking eyes out and scottish fitba will never move on until this 5 way agreement is published along with many other hidden documents

Some of it is coming out in other outlets and long may it continue but as we speak MSM still hiding away from it atm

tensions are high they are a wounded animal after whats happened re; liquadation/finacial doping & its a dangerous game up here...ive been willing to drop all the hmrc/tax talk ive had my fun but lies & other shite raises its ugly head i dont mind if there is proof, the police have commented on it also every fan ive spoke to had a great time down there & the flag it was a great gesture of course but its the timing,..im old enough to know how they work

anyhow fergus you going on wed?

They played a friendly down south before shite with Celtic fans being made up

Why didnt they make a flag for that game??

Heres a thought....the supporters who did it were not at that first match in Bristol? But I am sure you will write that theory off as well

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

You must think people on this forum and people who supporters dozens of clubs on England are cretins then? Lets think back not to long ago to all the orrible things said about Celtic when an "Islam" flag was shown at your match..... Though I am sure you will just say it was Rangers fans who started it and we all get off scot free due to them starting it and going along with it?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Heres a thought....the supporters who did it were not at that first match in Bristol? But I am sure you will write that theory off as well

Ok...we will go along with your way of thinking for the moment

Now perhaps can you answer why they have never singled out a deceased British soldier for so much attention before or had their name on a banner like with Lee ?

Third timing of asking in this thread i think and still no answer from anybody

Archived