FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

Another wee rule change coming up possibly to help the club formerly known as sevco scotland ?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-trialists-riddle-deepens-spfl-2094796

When will the SFA show the 5 way agreement between them and sevco? Why has it never been published? Is there something to hide?

Scottish fitba will never move on until these issues are resolved

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^it was a nice gesture....but you cant see it

what about the shite they made via thon twitter, absoloute cretins

Yeah man.....ask him to post all the other union jacks with the names of deceased soldiers they have done over the years?

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

crawling bastards you dont see english clubs go OTT with this, pity you didnt pay HMRC which could have funded your hero's! all this ''roooool britanya'' stuff you have going on is the same as the SDL knuckledraggers you see polluting our streets causing mayhem,.. also the timing was right,make a lie up then produce a flag....been checking FF btw & there saying how times have changed from your rioting days down south ie;newcastle,birmingham,manchester you behave in 1 freindly in sheffeild & making up shite we caused bother in brentford??? what f**cking bother NOTHING HAPPENED a few smoke bombs & a pitch invasion doing a mass huddle fs lol there was no violence unlike your mob when on their travels singing yer usual rascist guff

Stop talking shite, just because you dont agree with it!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Yeah man, you fukcing tell him

p.s. stop talking shite dimitri...giving us tims a bad name ffs

aye ok loyal please explain were i am talking shite :rolleyes: ....its not that i dont agree with it i could not care less,how would you feel if villa's name got dragged down with all these lies from SHA fans,you wouldnt be happy would you,..i know what the cunts are like up here im not daft

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Now what if say our supporters did the same thing when we was at Luton last week and handed a flag around like that as a show of good faith the day after it was rumoured of what Celtic supporters did? Would you lot think we were pathetic cretins for it? Not likely you'd prob give us a standing ovation for showing such compassion! Seriously get a grip. I wonder what you lot would have talked about if the rumors from the Celtic match hadn't come out?

And why is it so hard to believe that the flag was made well before the match? It only is because you want to believe it is.

And at first you say Oo rangers never done anything liek this before etc etc. RF shows proof of other military honouring and you just write it off regardless....... I get it you lot dont like each other..... But holy sweet jumping hell......

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Now what if say our supporters did the same thing when we was at Luton last week and handed a flag around like that as a show of good faith the day after it was rumoured of what Celtic supporters did? Would you lot think we were pathetic cretins for it? Not likely you'd prob give us a standing ovation for showing such compassion! Seriously get a grip. I wonder what you lot would have talked about if the rumors from the Celtic match hadn't come out?

And why is it so hard to believe that the flag was made well before the match? It only is because you want to believe it is.

And at first you say Oo rangers never done anything liek this before etc etc. RF shows proof of other military honouring and you just write it off regardless....... I get it you lot dont like each other..... But holy sweet jumping hell......

I asked when they had ever put a deceased soilders name on flag previously ? They never have ( or maybe somebody could post evidence ( without the photoshop ) )

Also when have they ever passed a flag around a stadium like they did with a deceased soldiers name on it? They never have done

Honoured the forces? Yes but no done the above or maybe somebody could disprove points am making

On another note....get a read of this Dimitri ( especially 31 facts at bottom of article )

http://alzipratu.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/facts-just-facts/

They played a friendly down south before shite with Celtic fans being made up

Why didnt they make a flag for that game??

Archived