FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIARS........ i repeat f*ck ALL HAPPENED IN BRENTFORD its not the 1st time ye'z have made up lies ......it was a good boisterios typical away atmosphere fs

If the huns gave a fcuk about soldiers they would have paid all their taxes as that would have in some way helped

Also what happened to the rangers charity money that went...cough..cough..mysteriously missing...cough ...stolen ...which was also going towards helping them lol

Real classy club indeed

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

If the huns gave a fcuk about soldiers they would have paid all their taxes as that would have in some way helped

Also what happened to the rangers charity money that went...cough..cough..mysteriously missing...cough ...stolen ...which was also going towards helping them lol

Real classy club indeed

Dont tell me!!...it was a Celtic fan that stole it ffs lol and he was from Brentford

How do i know this? Because sevcomedia says so lol

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

Anyone see the William and Kate banner? Never seen anything so gay in my entire life :lol:

Agree with the Celtic lads with regards to Lee Rigby... A shameless point scoring exercise.

Hibs btw.... f**cking hell.

Anyone see the William and Kate banner? Never seen anything so gay in my entire life :lol:

Agree with the Celtic lads with regards to Lee Rigby... A shameless point scoring exercise.

f**cking hell indeed

As for saints beating Rosenberg

They were in the group stages of the CL for years and a good side too

Beat us and far bigger than us along the way

Wonder whats going on with them these days??

Maybe their bus got burned out and the players are so sad it makes them play sh ite

Not for me. Just because police didn't hear it.

There's 5/6 Celtic fans who have admitted they heard it.

And I don't agree at all that Rangers never do stuff for soldiers, we do it all the time. The fans who organised the flag were just showing their support for him after the reports of what happened in Brentford.

I dont usually reply to ur posts incase u hadnt noticed

Just wanted your thoughts on one of your lot posting about Tommy Burns shafting Scott Browns sister in hell the other day on twitter??

Alot of sickos about eh ?

Maybe you also agree with the Celtic lads (Green Brigade) that support the IRA ???

AVFC RFC SAFC

Maybe you also agree with the Celtic lads (Green Brigade) that support the IRA ???

yep were all balaclava wearing loonys with snipers fs :rolleyes: trust me we are disgusted as everyone else with terrorist acts of the bombings like omagh & manchester we all support a united ireland & celebrate with songs from 1916 james connollys ireland & other traditional songs that you would probaly find on a juke box in yer local boozer.

I dont usually reply to ur posts incase u hadnt noticed

Just wanted your thoughts on one of your lot posting about Tommy Burns shafting Scott Browns sister in hell the other day on twitter??

Alot of sickos about eh ?

not to mention sick jibes about stan also...but hey its twitter they bring out the crackpots.....these kids that post all this shite need to grow up they dont realize what trouble it could cause no doubt there are celtic fans that are on it that post p*ss shite too...i hate twitter its a load of shite that i cant understand

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Real classy club indeed

thats what f**cking irks me all these young prada,burberry,stone island wearing teens pretending to be f**cking royalist the type that you will see along with the likes of the SDL....funny how they screwed our majesty for f**cking millions though

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I don't even like Celtic. The fact is that banner wasn't made in reaction to what happened in Woolwich, it was a reaction to what Celtic fans allegedly sang at Brentford. It's a desperate attempt at a "look at us, we're not like them" stunt. Just let the lad rest in peace ffs.

Archived