FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/07/25/police-investigate-mysterious-charlottefakes-twitter-account-exposing-private-emails#LPdci4BdfgIcyGBw.99

This can only be good if charlotte is found as it might should bring more out in the open

I know folk living down south are not on the ball as much with the corruption thing etc but some of the audio and emails etc released were outrageous

There would be a civil war down south if these things were leaked if for example if it was Manure or Chelski involved but its getting swept under the carpet atm

Jack Irvine has already got emails removed using lawyers as charlotte has stated but who has put the polis on to charlotte and what are they hiding?

Its pretty obvious they are extremely worried and trying to stop more getting published as it looks like a good few folk could be in serious sh it and possibly looking at jail time ( as has been stated elsewhere )

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

Celtic being heavily linked with move for kevin Doyle . Imo he would score goals in spl, be good to see

yep,..been strong rumours for months re; doyle tbh im kinda underwhelmed past his best no doubt he'l do alright in spl but id like to push the boat out a bit & try compete in europe a bit i know we wont win the CL but getting futher than the last 16 is our ambition or should be also i think at least we should be trying to win the europa cup like we nearly did in 03

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Dont see the point at all wasting money on Doyle

No better than Samaras or Stokes and brings nothing out of the ordinary to the team

With the transfer fees received from Victor and Hooper why the fcuk can we not shell out 5 million on a striker?

Over to you board of directors

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

looks like hoopers move to QPR is off & is apparently having a medical at norwich which is better for him playing epl football rather than the championship

Thats where he always wanted to go as its nearer his family so great move for him if it goes through

Not for me. Just because police didn't hear it.

There's 5/6 Celtic fans who have admitted they heard it.

And I don't agree at all that Rangers never do stuff for soldiers, we do it all the time. The fans who organised the flag were just showing their support for him after the reports of what happened in Brentford.

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

Not for me. Just because police didn't hear it.

There's 5/6 Celtic fans who have admitted they heard it.

And I don't agree at all that Rangers never do stuff for soldiers, we do it all the time. The fans who organised the flag were just showing their support for him after the reports of what happened in Brentford.

LIARS........ i repeat f*ck ALL HAPPENED IN BRENTFORD its not the 1st time ye'z have made up lies ......it was a good boisterios typical away atmosphere fs

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived