FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

wont happen in the near future for sure.

Yeahhh, that's what makes it interesting to debate though eh? Specualtion is what us fans live on (unless you're a Villa fan and then you weep into a pool of tears it seems lmaoo)

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeahhh, that's what makes it interesting to debate though eh? Specualtion is what us fans live on (unless you're a Villa fan and then you weep into a pool of tears it seems lmaoo)

it's one that old firm fans debate all the time though, in short:

Current teams - just survive EPL

gradually with more money etc and being able to attract better players with history and fans, gradually move to top half

:thumbsup:

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

it's one that old firm fans debate all the time though, in short:

Current teams - just survive EPL

gradually with more money etc and being able to attract better players with history and fans, gradually move to top half

:thumbsup:

A +1 from me as a healthy debate on football is nice to come across nowadays haha, on a side note I hope Swansea go down :lolthumb:

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

ah the good old ''hunday fail'' a gutter rag ;) bartley is a no bad player btw that will be some defence bougy,cuellar & bartley we are after pletikosa croation GK

do you go to games yersel RF?

about 10 league games a season but went to Old Trafford last season in the CL 0-0 and always go to Home CL matched and cup games. too young just now, definitely get a season ticket when older though

about 10 league games a season but went to Old Trafford last season in the CL 0-0 and always go to Home CL matched and cup games. too young just now, definitely get a season ticket when older though

ive been to OT twice nice stadium but f*ck all atmosphere you should get your ST for the broomloan the TBO & UB are teaming up in there now ive been a ST holder at CP for 17yrs now

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

ive been to OT twice nice stadium but f*ck all atmosphere you should get your ST for the broomloan the TBO & UB are teaming up in there now ive been a ST holder at CP for 17yrs now

the rangers fans genuinly made more noise than the Utd fans :lol: I know this because I had to sit in with the Man Utd fans.

Archived