FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

slight different point here, do you guys not think that the cost of travelling for Fans would be an issue??

not really our support will go to any lenths if they wanted too some would even sell their soul to the devil if they were desperate to go to a game glasgow to say l,pool manchester b,ham is 4-5 hrs same distance roughly to inverness or aberdeen & cheap flights to london aswell

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not being tinted here but our support is the best away support imo in out league along with...actually I can't think, but we travel well and it doesn't affect the club in anyway. It's the home club capacity in the away end really...Newcastle travel well too imo. home support needs workd though lol.

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

Not being tinted here but our support is the best away support imo in out league along with...actually I can't think...Newcastle travel well. home support needs workd though lol.

brigada1874 can bring back the home atmosphere if given the chance

u know of these then? i remember someone on this forum mentioning this group a while back... kind of like an updated ultra group by all acounts??

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Not being tinted here but our support is the best away support imo in out league along with...actually I can't think, but we travel well and it doesn't affect the club in anyway. It's the home club capacity in the away end really...Newcastle travel well too imo. home support needs workd though lol.

I'm not being tinted here either and would say the old firm would be right up there in terms of travelling support even with the location., many bears also live in England anyway.

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

I'm not being tinted here either and would say the old firm would be right up there in terms of travelling support even with the location., many bears also live in England anyway.

I'm not doubting your travelling support, just thought I'd big us up too ;) As we're often rated highly on away games. It's nice this debate really because it's something that is genuinely interesting but would never happen (imo anyway haha)

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

As far as away support is concern we have an amazing atmosphere away from home, its like a drug!!

Just look at Liverpool away last season, all way going up the swanny and the Villa Faithful start singing "lets pretend we've scored a goal!!"

It VP that needs a jump start sometimes

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

u know of these then? i remember someone on this forum mentioning this group a while back... kind of like an updated ultra group by all acounts??

i have heard of these a while back there an anti rascist ultra style group who want too stand sing for 90mins celtic have a quite impressive ultra group & the huns have two singing section groups called the blue order & union bears they groups bring a lot of colour noise & pre match displays

you just have too look at the recent rapid support they were superb & wee nicolas on here loves the brigada he wants to capo them lol where is he anyway?

I'm not doubting your travelling support, just thought I'd big us up too ;) As we're often rated highly on away games. It's nice this debate really because it's something that is genuinely interesting but would never happen (imo anyway haha)

wont happen in the near future for sure.

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

Archived