FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

How Did You Find Out And Join Avillafan.

B6!

Thanks to a close friend who told me if I really wanted to get involved with the football I needed to join forums and discuss. So I googled Aston Villa Discussion Boards and this one was up first :). Didnt even know about Villatalk for a while.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Alan I viewed a few topics on the site for a while and really liked the look of the layout and got a real genuine hardcore Villa vibe off it .

Browsed at Villa Talk around the same time but this one was and is streets ahead .

Couldn't see myself on any other Villa forum

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Like Alan I viewed a few topics on the site for a while and really liked the look of the layout and got a real genuine hardcore Villa vibe off it .

Browsed at Villa Talk around the same time but this one was and is streets ahead .

Couldn't see myself on any other Villa forum

I was told about this forum by a fellow work mate who used this forum unfortunately its not a happy ending as he left this forum saying he was fed up of certain posters.

You can't win them all, but i'm still here :thumbsup:

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

untill i joined avillafan.co id never heard of any other fan site, i pumped in to my search bar villa fc forums and this is the one that came up. never been on any other one and dont intend to.from what i read on here there is no need to anyway, im happy with what im doing. i looked at it a few times but couldnt think of anything to say. but learned in time. as ak47dol said, thanks to the admins and the members for many enjoyable topics and laughs to. one more thing, because of all the typing, i took a course in touch typing and thats what i now do, so thats a thank you to avillafan for making me do it, it makes it so much easier when you type a post and of course type letters to whoever.

I was on project football (afootballforum as its now called i believe) before hand and so was Stu, heard about him running this site, joined and I don't think I ever posted on any other football forum ever again, this site just seemed more to my liking. I'm fairly sure I, like Alan, have been here since it all began.

Just a quick google search for an Aston Villa forum and this was what popped up, and I'm glad it did, it really seems like a great community here!

It only gets better mate :)

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

I ended up here because this was the only Villa forum that would have me. :good:

Got banned from most of the others due to my unacceptable postings apparently. :chai:

Think I may have got banned of here in the beginning, can’t quiet remember. :soz:

Other Villa forums don’t like people who have their own thoughts and express them.

Anyway this is where I feel at home the most, and especially because of the other older members on here such as Freddy and Rogstan, whom I may add, are an invaluable source of the years gone by as Villa fans.

Not saying you youngsters don’t make some great informed posts, but when Freddy gets going the years simply roll back for me.

Anyway, you’re all a great group of lads and we all have one thing in common! Aston Villa FC Claret and Blue Blood.

:clap:

SOTC UTV

Archived