FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Top 4

avstu

United win 3-0 - great result for us in my opinion.

I know 3rd is being cocky now, but we keep wining and lets see what happens. Chelsea will never be the team they were under Mourinho. Liverpool and Arsenal will lose big points.

Can see Hull getting something next week, Arsenal hate battling against teams and they will have to get through that next week to keep the pressure on us.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if we win arsenl draw and chelsea lose.

how would chelsea handel the pressure of maybe dropping out of the top 4

who cares, there a tinpot mickey mouse club anyway that brought themselves a top 4 spot

hope abramobitch f*cks off leaves them in debt and the wa*kers have to fold as a club

hear we go again respect the ref ....so why in gods name is the petulant wan*stain Rooney stilll on argues with every decision should be sent off simple answer favourtiism from the fa dont send anyone off or something what kind of campaign they trying to run coz after that its a disgraceful one

tbh we can complain all we like but its always the same thing when it comes to utd... or even chelsea who were the main ones to hound the refs which is why the respect the ref thing came about, but when u think about it there are few players in the league that argue with the refs more than our own stiliyan petrov.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

alot of people talk about villa's luck this season...

Man Utd - again win with a 90+ minute winner for about the 10th time this season

Chelsea come from 1-0 down at stoke to win 2-1 both goals in stoppage time.

we might be lucky at times, but they take the p*ss

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

we were very lucky with the decisions the Pen Dubious was it out the box the Goal though for me was handball but Milner was fouled that would have been a pen if it handnt gone in..Petrov handball well maybe it was ball to hand rather than the other way and could have gone the other way..The other pen claim for them well that for me wasnt even close the players were far to close to each other

Archived