FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Top 4

avstu

Guest B90villa

Arsenal still have plenty of opportunities to drop points, and they will. We need to keep our consistency though.

Unbelievable that we will only be four points off Chelsea going in to the new year if we beat Hull. I would never have predicted that a couple of months ago, especially when they so comfortably beat us.

It's got to be said that I a beginning to get worried about Everton.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah thats why i included Evertons result there. They are really starting to get results at the minute and our win over them at there place could be very crucial.

I ent thinking about Chelsea, im watching Arsenal and us, if we better Arsenal then we should take 4th spot this season, we finish any higher than 4th and its a big big bonus.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 2 weeks later...

Update after the weekends games. Chelsea and United kick off in just under 1 hour.

Arsenal 1 Bolton 0

Stoke 0 Liverpool 0

Everton 2 Hull City 0

Next Fixtures:

Liverpool v Everton

Hull City v Arsenal

Man Utd v Wigan

Chelsea v Stoke

League Table (Before United v Chelsea)

1. Liverpool 46pts

2. Chelsea 42pts

3. A Villa 41pts

4. Man Utd 38pts

5. Arsenal 38pts

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

i dont think a utd win will be too bad, they have 2 more games in hand both at home v fulham and wigan i think, i cant see them dropping points in any of those 2 so puts them prospectively top 2 points ahead of liverpool, a chelsea win would leave us 4 pts behind them with utd still looking for get the 6 points from there games in hand that will put them 4 points ahead of us also.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

I ent even thinking about finishing top 3. Its 4th i want. But the closer we stay to the top 3, the more likely we are of getting top 4.

Mellberg_Signature.png

hear we go again respect the ref ....so why in gods name is the petulant wan*stain Rooney stilll on argues with every decision should be sent off simple answer favourtiism from the fa dont send anyone off or something what kind of campaign they trying to run coz after that its a disgraceful one

The same reason Gareth Barry, Stiliyan Petrov, Luke Young etc consistantly argue with the officials.

United 3 Chelsea 0

League Table

1. Liverpool 46pts

2. Chelsea 42pts

3. Man Utd 41pts

4. A Villa 41pts

5. Arsenal 38pts

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived