FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Top 4

avstu

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol - why you let it get to you? I would rather beat a full chelsea/arsenal side anyway. Whats the point of playing them when they have big players missing? Your not proving anything really.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

i have been speaking to alot of fans in various places on the net recently and some seem to think that only the top 4 can go without 2 top players as arsenal will be on boxing day and still get the points... they also say that a team like villa would not be able to cope losing 2 players... BUT... a message to all these people (including a few villa fans) villa have been without bouma all season and carew for most of it... the top 4 always make a big thing about getting results when they have players out and the media rave about how good they are, villa have little mention about how well we have done without bouma (our most consistant performer for the last 2 years) and carew (the main man in alot of our attacks and ofcourse our target man) so this to me shows that we can actually cope with losing players and our squad isnt as small as some might think.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Newcastle United 1 Liverpool 5

Everton 3 Sunderland 0

Arsenal 1 Portsmouth 0

Fulham 2 Chelsea 2

Heres todays results, no favours are done for us today.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived