FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Swearing

Ive been guilty as charged here as of late, generally just in my angry posts. Im also used to a couple other forums I use that auto edit them :P. Will watch my tougne in future Steve :lolthumb:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think i have been swearin, sorry if i have lol

Your too sweet to swear!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Kayleigh i have found none from you

and guys thanks thats funny

Sorry Steve! did not mean to make light of the topic but we need to laugh when we can at the moment eh?

Point taken Mate!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Sorry Steve! did not mean to make light of the topic but we need to laugh when we can at the moment eh?

Point taken Mate!

yeah me to steve, only joking mate. but then i know your good for a laugh. thats all it is.

I,m sorry if ive offended any one folks, ive noticed i have tended to swear an awful lot more recently,when ive thought about it i have tried to bleep out the meat of the relevant word,

dont know if its anger,bewilderment frustration,---senile moments---or more likely a mixture of em all,---again sorry if ive offended, :confused:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I,m sorry if ive offended any one folks, ive noticed i have tended to swear an awful lot more recently,when ive thought about it i have tried to bleep out the meat of the relevant word,

dont know if its anger,bewilderment frustration,---senile moments---or more likely a mixture of em all,---again sorry if ive offended, :confused:

i would think its erm hum well more of the senile sort freddie. i know the feeling as well lol

Archived