FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Fa Cup

Seagull64

Alrighty then,let some other tinpot club sign him,he's still baggage in my opinion.

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:clap: Thank you Pompey for shooting yourselves in the foot. 3-1 win for us. Onward to Watford .

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

I'm a supporter m8 I will not miss this match.

How about yourself? Mmmm Villa/Blackburn.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

I'm a supporter m8 I will not miss this match.

How about yourself? Mmmm Villa/Blackburn.

What an exciting prospect Aston villa vs Blackburn could be :lol: Its all down to what my son wants to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Our day starts out good with a villa victory. Now its time for the Seagulls to thump Watford.

Coventry have filled the away end to the rafters at sha. sha has well they have filled some seats. :thumbsup:

Coventry 1 Small Heath 0 :excited:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Coventry chants- Shale we sing a song for you

sha response? sh*t on the Villa

:roll: I am pretty sure their supporters only know 2 songs.

Most of the time they can really say anything because they are basically a pile of steaming feces!!

They are gonna be sining about us all the was to the Cup final till they are thumped by the Gunners, we are gonna have to put up with it this season but just wait till next season when we reassert our claim on the city!!!

We hate the, we hate the City, there sh*t!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived