FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Fa Cup

Seagull64

Good stuff then, best get a move on and replay that at this office xmush party. :smiliecap1:

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-0 Mancs dun! :D

Bring on teh Pompey! :thumbsup:

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Can Pompey pay their players?

Most probably not! They will probs end up in league one if not this season it will be next.Alot of clubs are struggling Plymouth look doomed but i read there hearing has been postponed until Feb now so maybe a few leaving there this January, I should imagine a few will be interested in B Wphillips

Have you been nipping at the sherry m8? B W Phillips is sh*t! Having said that watch us sign him this January.lol

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Have you been nipping at the sherry m8? B W Phillips is sh*t! Having said that watch us sign him this January.lol

From what have seen of him he looks alright full of pace and scores goals. He had 2 yesterday didn't he ?

The next round is to be played on Jan 8/9. I see Villa has draw Sheffield United,shame Blades loan player from us,Jim McNulty,is injured. He's worth watching in the left back.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

From what have seen of him he looks alright full of pace and scores goals. He had 2 yesterday didn't he ?

Then let the Robins sign him. :rolleyes:

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Then let the Robins sign him. :rolleyes:

I very much doubt the Robins could afford him as the redevelopment of the ground has become top priority also i dont think they will need him as they took a non league striker on trial by the name of John Cambell who scored a 36 minute hatrick in the reserves against Torquay

Archived