FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Fa Cup

Seagull64

Ahh cheers Paul. :hh:

My hope is Villa can stave off this season and :furious: , well you know the rest. :lolthumb:

The way Brighton are playing and the way Villa are playing we might be facing each other in the league next season.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense intended m8 but if your gaffer don't get with it ,ie the Jan transfer window or dosh from the board, that statement could very well be true.

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

No offense intended m8 but if your gaffer don't get with it ,ie the Jan transfer window or dosh from the board, that statement could very well be true.

No offence taken mate as i recon it will happen.

Now you guys were postponed yesterday wernt you and if im correct you still have a replay this week dont you ? what the f :censored: are Brighton gonna do as the christmas schedule in league one is busy enough this year.

No offence taken mate as i recon it will happen.

Now you guys were postponed yesterday wernt you and if im correct you still have a replay this week dont you ? what the f :censored: are Brighton gonna do as the christmas schedule in league one is busy enough this year.

Well for starters we have nothing to panic about. We have our replay with them dirty Mancs to deal with this Wednesday then Huddersfield the Satadee. The Colchester rematch hasn't been announced as yet(my guess sometime in Jan).Five League matches this December,which is normal for League One. As far as our squad goes,we have long term injury to Alan Navarro and *sob* Kazinga Lua Lua.Everyone else is fit and raring to go.We have targets for the Jan window including some rumoured overseas player? I dunno,could be Thierry Henry or David Beckham for all I know. The more realistic targets are Hartlepool's Andy Monkhouse and Pompey's loaned Swindon player Matt Ritchie. Circle the 28th when Charlton come to town to avenge the 4-0 we handed them in October at The Valley.

Where you live Paul,Surrey ?

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

No mate i live in Swindon well just on the outskirts near the M4 a stone throw from Bath,Bristol. I think that Matt Ritchie is a done deal for Swindon mate as i have heard a few mutters around the place also they let Swindon cup tie him in the FA Cup, he has also made a few hints in the press that he wants to stay there. If this weather keeps on cant see your FA Cup replay going ahead this week plus Huddersfield could be in doubt i have a few mates up Bradford and they say its well bad up there, as for Monkhouse a very good player. I suppose if you have injuries to your better players games being postponed wont be too bad as gives you time to get them back.

Too right I know where you live. How'd you end up here on a villa board? Ever get to County Ground? Adam Virgo ring a bell?

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Too right I know where you live. How'd you end up here on a villa board? Ever get to County Ground? Adam Virgo ring a bell?

I have only been down here four years mate :) before that lived in many different towns around the midlands. Yes mate i watched them this weekend again Sheffield Wednesday they played quite well i also got to watch the play you guys on the first game of the season:) They havent been doing well at all this season as the league table would suggest. I watched Swindon play Leed and Norwich last season and they out played them with ease but it looks as though they still have the playoff hangover and look a distant shadow of last season. League one is a decent league though so if i ever get the opportunity to watch a side when im visiting another town i always go. Adam Virgo's a Yeovil player aint he?

Hmmm, four years, then I doubt you'd remember this fine play, on that fine day.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Hmmm, four years, then I doubt you'd remember this fine play, on that fine day.

Im afraid not mate i only started to go down early last season think it was around November 2009, a few lads i know got on my case about going down! its not too bad down there to be honest i can have a drink down there as i dont have to drive unlike when i travel upto Villa park. I think that video would tear the hearts out of my mates though :lol:

Archived