FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Fa Cup

Seagull64

I believe our replay with Woking is one of them. Be nice if some of you lads could watch us play, considering I've seen oodles of Villa matches.

Hopefully i have the time to catch it im suprised that Woking forced a replay with you as i have watched them in the past and been far from impressed but i guess thats the beauty of the fa cup.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully i have the time to catch it im suprised that Woking forced a replay with you as i have watched them in the past and been far from impressed but i guess thats the beauty of the fa cup.

The replay is Tue Nov 16 @ 7:45 pm at Kingfield Stadium. I reckon you mean, you watched Woking before.

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Yes mate have watched Woking before but have seen Brighton play to watched them last season and they were terrible and i have watched them this season and big improvement as the league table states :)

Yes mate have watched Woking before but have seen Brighton play to watched them last season and they were terrible and i have watched them this season and big improvement as the league table states :)

Which match was it ?

Gus Poyet=Messiah

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Comic nail biter, we have to go to PKs to decide a 2-2 draw after 120 mins. Ultimately we won 3-0 but and if I can find the video, our Baz's attempt is faceplam worthy. FC Mancs next, grrrrr, bloody love this draw and dislike it at the same time. Hopefully, we can sort ourselves with steadier football,keep going and praise almighty St. George,we can get a draw with you lot, FC Villa of Aston.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FCSCUM, dirty cheating bastids, I counted four thrown punches from their lot. :furious: Replay Dec 8 live on ESPN. If we win it's Pompey next.Nice!

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Brighton seem to have hit a sticky patch and to be fair Brighton are a fairly dirty side this season from what i have seen they try to kick people off the park and to rest my case you have Gordon Karate Kick Greer in your squad.

Brighton seem to have hit a sticky patch and to be fair Brighton are a fairly dirty side this season from what i have seen they try to kick people off the park and to rest my case you have Gordon Karate Kick Greer in your squad.

Yep, sticky toffee pudding.Seven red cards and we've done well, still top of the League. Greer red carded in his debut match, hasn't done it since. Gus bus set him straight. Greer was stellar in his last match commanding the centre defence as Captain.I always thought Eric Cantanta was the karate kid.

Eric_Cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Yep, sticky toffee pudding.Seven red cards and we've done well, still top of the League. Greer red carded in his debut match, hasn't done it since. Gus bus set him straight. Greer was stellar in his last match commanding the centre defence as Captain.I always thought Eric Cantanta was the karate kid.

Eric_Cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg

He karate kicked a Charlton player in the playoff last season and yes you have done very well and with the money thats been invested there is no excuses not to gain automatic promotion

Ahh cheers Paul. :hh:

My hope is Villa can stave off this season and :furious: , well you know the rest. :lolthumb:

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Archived