The Fa Cup

Seagull64

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More of this Satadee. :thumbsup:

and this

:clap:

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Brighton on fantastic form, Villa still trying to find themselves it appears and battling injuries right now. I wouldnt fancy a rematch with Brighton at the mo.

You felt the Seagulls were due for a loss and ended up thumping 3-0 and from what I saw should have been 4-0 really. With the ways things been with Dunne and Warnock in the back I could just see your lot shredding them and bombarding Villa. Dunne would be more likely to help you out with an OG and Warnock would get sent off.

Forwards are all over the place due to injuries and it seems like Gabby and Carew are going to carry the knocks with them all season but we shall see where things go.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Proper of you to ask Peever,it went a little something like this. Oh, and do try to pay attention to our singing. -_-

You can be a lousy father,you can divorce your wife,you can move countries,but you can never change your football club.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Put a cotton swap on the end of a power drill and clean the wax out yer fat ears. :rolleyes:

Listen again for:

Nightmare On London Road

3-0 in your Cup Final

"We're F**king Brilliant"

We Are,We Are The Mighty Albion. ( my fav :dance: )

bloody newbies :furious:

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Bloody Hell!!! Drew 0-0 against Woking. :furious:

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

AFC Wimbledon draw MK Dons in the second round. It's like Israel having drawn Iraq. Makes for an interesting read anyways.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/5886/38/

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

I see a few of the second round games are set to be shown on ESPN on the friday and monday night

I believe our replay with Woking is one of them. Be nice if some of you lads could watch us play, considering I've seen oodles of Villa matches.

bhafc.gif

away.jpg

Archived