FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Talk 2010/11

forevaavillan1

Productive Transfer Window for the Villa with Ins & Outs.

Walker, Bradley, Bent & Makoun will improve us and has already give us more options.

Davies, Carew (loan), Ireland (loan) Osbourne (loan) Weimann (loan).

I think with some of these players going it will have lifted some of the burden and negativity they have brought.

Unfortunately I can't see us keeping Walker as I believe he will continue to play well and you can see Redknapp asking for silly money or trying to get Young as part of the deal.

Bradley is a lot more possible if he plays well of course (I hope)

In the Summer it looks like gloomy futures for L.Young, Beye, Warnock and possibly a couple of others.

Summertime we will require a really good GK, CB, LB, RB and possibly a creative midfielder and another striker all depending on funds.

Questions will have to be asked of Freidel Dunne/Collins Petrov/Reo-coker Heskey

Hopefully the best news that A.Young will sign a new contract, I think it will be a busy and exciting Summer.

UTV!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

although pleased i still think we are short. We have no back up keeper and left back position does worry me.

Now maybe you all think im going mad here but if corruptaKnapp wants young and we get walker with some cash i think id take it coz i think we have a good crop of youngsters who will make the grade and we will all be going Ashley who. now u all know i love ashley young and id love to keep him but i dont see us keeping him unless we are in europe next season and although the signing of bent may keep ash at the club id still want us to pull out all the stops to get walker

although pleased i still think we are short. We have no back up keeper and left back position does worry me.

Now maybe you all think im going mad here but if corruptaKnapp wants young and we get walker with some cash i think id take it coz i think we have a good crop of youngsters who will make the grade and we will all be going Ashley who. now u all know i love ashley young and id love to keep him but i dont see us keeping him unless we are in europe next season and although the signing of bent may keep ash at the club id still want us to pull out all the stops to get walker

I like Ashley Young but I do believe he is gone in the Summer because the other teams will know he doesnt have long left on the contract and know they can get him for a better price so the lure of Man City, Chelsea, Man United and possibly Liverpool. He will look at the situation of can we win trophies or challenge and currently at the moment we are miles away!

King_Crutchlow.png

I like Ashley Young but I do believe he is gone in the Summer because the other teams will know he doesnt have long left on the contract and know they can get him for a better price so the lure of Man City, Chelsea, Man United and possibly Liverpool. He will look at the situation of can we win trophies or challenge and currently at the moment we are miles away!

King_Crutchlow.png

" I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. " Winston Churchill.

Archived