FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Transfer Talk 2010/11

forevaavillan1

All transfer deadline day relating Aston Villa is to go here..

Any rumours, anything official.. ANYTHING.. All here folks ;)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. " Winston Churchill.

As people say when we were finishing 6th and everything was rosy in the garden, critical areas were forgotten about wages big fees for players not doing anything. Collymore kept saying when you finish 6th every year squad rotation or player usage don't matter but lets get real this will eventually damage the club as a whole and I think thats why Learner wanted it addressed.

Tactical and results GH may have not done as good as we wanted but he seems to be having a very good impact on shifting dead wood.

What frustrates me is players that are still at our club that are not having any input or benefit in anyway.

Salifou either loan him out or just get rid

Osbourne never going to be any good get rid of him.

Beye? the guy is on like 40k a week and has no input why can't we just loan him or sell him must be some club in europe that wants him.

Looks like Ireland will be loaned out and hopefully Warnock.

The warnock to Liverpool deal appears dead. Who's going to take him now.

" I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. " Winston Churchill.

Sky sports are reporting that newcastle are about to announce the loan signing of stephen ireland.

While dtephen warnock is expected to sign for liverpool.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

As of late, the club has stated the have not had any bids from other clubs

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_6713822,00.html

Isaiah Osbourne on loan until the end of the season at Sheff Wed

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11677_6710969,00.html

Any others: http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/0,20367,11660_11677_201101,00.html

// AVillaFan 2009/10 FA Cup Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 Community Shield Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 World Cup 3rd Place Winner

cyhsxhp9k772s84ge2s.png

Charityshield.png

Rumour circulating that Seb Larsson joining Man City on loan.

Not sure if this is entirely relevant anymore but throw it out there anyway.

Archived