FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Avillafan.com and the Future

avstu

man have tried sending a pm for a meet up tomorrow but it wont go says i,m using your wrong name?---can you either send me 1 so i can reply, or send me your address and the payee,s name for a cheque---cheers :smiliecap1:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

All payments can be made via paypal to avstu[at]avillafan.com

*[at] - @

or add me to your MSN on the same address.

Forever, i spoke to the bank, but they didnt have a clue what i was talking about so going to phone them again Monday mate.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

i made a bank transfer only last week, all you need is the name and address of the bank, the account holders name, the account number, and the sort code,if i can have this, i would be more than happy to make a donation to the fund,the transfer can be made over the phone to the depositors bank,

I recieved this and i would like to personally thank you Roger for your donation :)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 2 weeks later...

As avillafan has been my outlet of late i would be more than happy to chip in, PM me some transfer detail and i'll sort it, Alternativly i am at every home game so can meet and hand over the papers.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

am old school stu sorry aint got faith in putting bank details on computer---got screwed once,& swore never ever to record details anywhere again---tho probably safe as Bank of England

P.M. your add & payee name and will forward good ol cheque ---or can meet at toffee,s/chelski game.

Be Loud Be Proud BE ----VILLA

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived