FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Avillafan.com and the Future

I would like to thank everyone for making us what we are today, and as most of you know i have put a lot of hard work and man hours into the site over the years. And I am also grateful for all the work that certain members have made over the years for the website including Steve.

However, with the economy the way it is at the moment, the web design world doesnt make the funds it used to make.

With the invention of advertisement blockers, google ads arent clicked on as much as we would like either so im sure you can get where im getting at.

In order for Avillafan.com to continue running in the future for a long time donations are needed are would be welcome. I would like to offer donators something, but i simply cant apart from keeping Avillafan.com open.

The website costs around £150 a year to run, which i have paid out of my own pocket for the past year, but i have since got a new job that doesnt pay as well as my old job and i know have extra responsibilities including my mortgage and my wedding (Summer 2010).

So what im guessing at, we are pleading for all members to submit any donations that can help with the running of the website. Donations small or large are welcome as any penny counts.

Donations can be made via any debit cards, credit cards or even Paypal. I would also accept standard orders from certain members.

If you do have a bit of spare money and would like to donate to the website, please be sure to drop me a pm.

Thanks

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

This is sad news indeed Stu . I would love to help ATM things are as you say tough Stu. I will however donate something Stu as i don't wanna see all the hard work you have done and myself and of course others go down the pan. 20 quid Stu is on offer but having no gaypal or chequebook we are gonna have to do this another way. So let me know what game your gonna be at as you may not know I have had to cut mime down this season my next one is Chelsea on the 27th March if we meet up I'll gladly hand a score over to you. Steve

I would like to thank everyone for making us what we are today, and as most of you know i have put a lot of hard work and man hours into the site over the years. And I am also grateful for all the work that certain members have made over the years for the website including Steve.

However, with the economy the way it is at the moment, the web design world doesnt make the funds it used to make.

With the invention of advertisement blockers, google ads arent clicked on as much as we would like either so im sure you can get where im getting at.

In order for Avillafan.com to continue running in the future for a long time donations are needed are would be welcome. I would like to offer donators something, but i simply cant apart from keeping Avillafan.com open.

The website costs around £150 a year to run, which i have paid out of my own pocket for the past year, but i have since got a new job that doesnt pay as well as my old job and i know have extra responsibilities including my mortgage and my wedding (Summer 2010).

So what im guessing at, we are pleading for all members to submit any donations that can help with the running of the website. Donations small or large are welcome as any penny counts.

Donations can be made via any debit cards, credit cards or even Paypal. I would also accept standard orders from certain members.

If you do have a bit of spare money and would like to donate to the website, please be sure to drop me a pm.

Thanks

Send me your bank transfer details including your IBAN and Swift Code and your full name, send them in a pm to me or to theinlandmagazine@yahoo.co.uk and I will do a direct transfer into your account. On Tuesday/ Wednesday next week. Simples :thumbsup:

Don't be so down hearted. Rome wasn't built in a day, and even with the way that the economy is, there is always a way to make a coin. If you were to ditch this site, you would regret it for the rest of your life.

SO what you waiting for? get up the bank and send me your details. And keep smiling :D :D :D :D

good stuff Luke,Steve & Forevva,

youve done real well Stu all the hard work put in is now bearing fruition --this is an ace site---and has a good many cracking posters---all faithful to The Claret & Blue---i know we all dont agree on everything but have a common bond this great ol club,

i gotta say i look forward to banging a few entry,s lettin off steam after watching The Boyz & reminiscing mainly with forevva bout them "good ol days"--

I echo forevva,s words of wisdom--- & take it from 2 old stagers----you would regret letting crash what you have built up---especially now that The Boyz are starting to perform

i,ll gladly donate £25 ---sorry at the mo cant make it more due to living on works pension,will you be at Wolves game? if so could meet outside Holte End,if not pm me your address & i,ll put cheque in post.

keep your chin up man----keep on rolling, smile on, :D :D

Stay Loyal Stay Hungry Stay Loud Stay VILLA, :thumbsup:

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

i don't have a paypal account or credit or debit card :confused: :confused: don't know how i can contribut but i'd happily give £15 if i could, just need to know how

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

I would like to thank all those for the donation gestures. When i asked i was expecting a few quid here and there - but i am extremely grateful for this. If anyone making donations have companies of any sort i would be willing to get your banner up on the site for your companies as a kind of thank you gesture.

Donations via paypal are to be made via donations@avillafan.com or avstu@avillafan.com

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I would like to thank all those for the donation gestures. When i asked i was expecting a few quid here and there - but i am extremely grateful for this. If anyone making donations have companies of any sort i would be willing to get your banner up on the site for your companies as a kind of thank you gesture.

Donations via paypal are to be made via donations@avillafan.com or avstu@avillafan.com

And don't forget your bank transfer details, as I have never had a credit card in my entire life, and don't want one now. So don't forget with your transfer details, will need your Iban and Swift Code, or just tell your bank you are expecting a transfer from SPain, and you need all of the ness details to enable someone to transfer from their bank in SPain to yours in the UK.

And did you really think any of us would let all your hard work/ time and effort go to waste! Get out of here, so lets top your fund up and keep this going.

Oh Ps, what size/pixels is the banner add? for three months? if it does ok, will pay you again for it to be on here. How's that, should help you along even more.

And when you getting married? Have a great day and enjoy.

Have you got your honeymoon booked? if not I may be able to help you with that one as well.

Archived