FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Official 'we Hate Small Heath' Thread

Franco Gambino.

Well, it looks as if things are getting a bit tight for BIH, they are now introducing more shares to sell in order to bolster their ever shrinking net worth, which according to the following stands now at 14,489,740.27 GBP yep, thats million??? how the hell did they purchase a football club in the first place with such a small internal nett worth? is beyond me? Even with their shares at full price, their nett worth would still be less than 22 million. Strange!!!!!!

Here is the proof in the pudding that things could indeed start to get rocky for our less distinguished neighbours http://202.66.146.82/listco/hk/birminghamint/announcement/a101024.pdf

Bloody hell! looks like a continuing downward spiral! Maybe Blues are gonna go through the same a portsmouth cus somthing is not quite right about all this??

Is young throwing straight dice?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, it seems that the Bih shares are struggling to sell, even at their rock bottom price.

The selling of Bih shares is paramount to the continued funding of the knuckle draggers at the Sty.

Will the Blousers be the next club to fail, well with the current lack of interest in those willing to purchase their shares, and with the shares currently under market value, this is indeed is now a very distinct possibility.

Well, it seems that the Bih shares are struggling to sell, even at their rock bottom price.

The selling of Bih shares is paramount to the continued funding of the knuckle draggers at the Sty.

Will the Blousers be the next club to fail, well with the current lack of interest in those willing to purchase their shares, and with the shares currently under market value, this is indeed is now a very distinct possibility.

well whatever their problems, im hoping they dont end up bankrupt and finished as a footballing club, we hate them, love to see them in the championships, and watch them struggle, what would we do without the banter, or the excitement of playing them, playing the albion or wolves are not for some reason quite the same. and i dont like to see any club whoever they are go under.

well whatever their problems, im hoping they dont end up bankrupt and finished as a footballing club, we hate them, love to see them in the championships, and watch them struggle, what would we do without the banter, or the excitement of playing them, playing the albion or wolves are not for some reason quite the same. and i dont like to see any club whoever they are go under.

Nore would I rogerstan, but without share sales spiralling on an upward trend for them rapidly in the next 2/3 months, then unfortunately the sh*t may just hit the reciprical fan by the looks of things,.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on this.

BIH the holding company of the Blousers have now only managed to raise 8 million of the protracted aim of raising 25/28 millions.

The funds of up to and beyond 22 million are required to pay immediate obligations, and to provide immediate working capital for BIH and to meet exsisiting debt's of BIH, the main part of the debt been the Blousers.

The much heralded wealth of Carson Yeung and Pannu will come under scrutiny from all quarters by the end of January 2011, if sufficent funds are not raised to service outstanding debts which includes interest payments.

The shares price is now down to HK$0.179 against the fund raising offer of HK$0.21, a drop of 6.5% with the best offers highly likely to be even less (that's if any offers are made!).

This inturn will raise much less than is deperately needed just to make sure Blousers have enough working capital to get through this season alone.

BIH also have an an independent valuation and the audited accounts of Great Luck (which do not appear to have been received yet).

http://www.irasia.com/listco/hk/birming ... /index.htm

Sorry its raining outside didn't have much to do, so i thought i'd take the time to trawl and see how they were doing! It seems that indeed if nothing changes come the end of Jan 2011, then BIH/ Blouse will indeed be in the big do do so to speak, and with the end of Jan only 8 weeks away, I really feel by looking at the information that is available that indeed there are big troubles ahead for our neighbours.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep you guessed it! raining outside again, so here goes with an update.

The hidden and convulted finances of BIH have taken a further twist in the last few days.

BIH announced that it had withdrawn from its 4th May 2010 (announced 19 May 2010) agreement to pay £300m (yes that's £300m!) to purchase the "CY wholly owned company of Diligent King", it seems that a decision was made, that paying £300m for a company with "no assets what so ever" and just a theoretical future high profit making company, was perhaps, too much to pay, even if it was owned by BIH owner Carsun Yeung, Diligent King has yet to reach "any material turnover or profit since its conceivement and registration as a company by C Yeung" :tut: :tut:

9 Dec - BIH announced it had entered into an agreement to buy another wholly owned CY company, Good Partners Ltd, for £7m. To help pay CY this £7m, BIH is having to issue £5m Convertible Bonds (which will rank equal to Ordinary Shares) Good Partners Ltd h

as yet to make a profit, another supposed company supposedly owned and operated by CY at Blouse.

In other words Carsun Yeung is purchasing a company from himself using 5mill of convertible bonds :g: , well excuse me, but this is indeed not normal practice by any streatch of the imagination, it shouts desperation to say the very least.

After already trying to urgently raise £25m to pay for BIH's pending liabillities and provide some real working capital at Blouse, BIH is now about to "try" and issue £5m worth of convertible bonds towards paying CY £7m for another one of his ghost companies, again (yet to make profit) companies.

The news is that it appears BIH have decided to invest in property in Hong Kong (to apparently diversify!) rather than trying to directly raise money for investment in Blouse.

It does indeed look as if BIH is now trying to deivviate from its path and indeed become a property company, with the Sty being the first part of its property portffolio (with the Blousers team being of secondary importance)

For me the latest announcments by BIH and Cy are just trying to convince people that they are both indeed solvent as companies. The thing been it is blatantly obvious that nither BIH, or the companies owned or set up by CY are solvent and to try and issue convertible bonds, actually proves this point.

Today the Blouse manger stated the following "

ALEX McLeish today cited the need for new players in January, saying Carson Yeung and the Blues board were well aware of the requirements.

McLeish will have to scour the loan market in particular.

So an owner, company supoposedly with money, but they must scour the loan market to acquire players :g: Just doesn't work our does it.

I would hate to loose the Blouse as a club, but the rumblings are defianetly there, and without complete transparency by their owner, things will soon come to a head, swiftly and sharply.

I would hate to loose the Blouse as a club, but the rumblings are defianetly there, and without complete transparency by their owner, things will soon come to a head, swiftly and sharply.

Remember the new overflow car park and rail link we could make from the grounds of the Sty!!

Much better than the scum existing!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived