FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Ash's Knife Horror

The Aston Villan

Aston Villa and England Star Ashley Young was robbed of an £11,000 watch after giving a lift to Crack Addict. Daniel Johnson, 25 pulled a knife On Young,23 in the players £60k BMW car. Young Shouted No No No as johnson ordered him to hand his diamond-encrusted Jacobs and Co watch, a court heard. The Junkie told £40k a week star i'm not going to hurt you and then insisted that he was lucky he didnt use the knife and take his car. Ashley had his younger brother Lewis in the car after the druggie asked for a lift while the pair where in a Barbers in St.Albans, Hertfordshire to his nearby home in Watford. Johnson was jailed for 5 years after admitting to robbery. He was already serving an 18 month community order for assault and drug convictions. His defence lawyer said Johnson had shown geniuine remorse and is getting Drug treatment inside.

Lowlife scum and show remorse my ar*e..scum like him will continue to be evil gits until the justice system brings back proper punishements so murderers pheado's rapists are hung and these types of criminals are kept inside for longer

Why give him a lift in the first place ?

I think that that thieving f****s like this should be eliminated from society.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Tbh its just human nature and if it isnt it should be, if your windows open for example and you hear a lad go "Scuse me mate, you mind giving me a lift?" He could of said my cars broke down or whatever we don't know but as Aston Villan said, you can only blame Britains legal system.

ash is a very lucky man this could have been alot worse with all the victims of stabbings just lately he should have never give him alift if he felt so much for him he should have chucked him some dosh for a taxi i bet this has taught ash a harsh lesson in modern life , but again this country is s**t for justice the law means nowt nowadays SAD oh and 11k watch f**k me i wouldn't dare ware the thing that would set me and the family up for awhile 11k what a job a footballer is blimey , i think im posh when i have pri mark pants for crimbo VILLA TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primark pants !!! nice ;)

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived