FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

A suggestion i think most will be happy with

heskey is a player that has proved to get the best out of players around which is a point that has been said time and time again throughout his career, he is a valued member of the squad and a player rated by many managers including the national coach as i have already said before... but more importantly at this present time, he is signed up and ready for the season, much like other unfancied players like knight, shorey and friedel, with no exciting news coming from villa park we really should start to look at what players we have now and welcome ANY new signings as a bonus to the squad, whether they be the quality signings many people are calling for like defour and tuncay or less so players like pennent or downing

if recent unofficial reports are true then we wont be making many headlines with our moves in the market this summer, so with nothing much coming in, i cant see many people heading for the exit door so we might as well start getting used to the current playing staff as they are here for the foreseeable.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petty, Childish, Pointless.

He wears the Villa shirt, he wears Claret & Blue. He deserves our backing, no matter what. Until the day he leaves, or the day he retires. Come the world cup, you'll be telling EVERYONE how you've supported him all the way.

Shame.

i have never supported him in an england shirt and never will. ok he plays for Villa but i do not want him there he is not a good player. and i say shame on you backing a useless pile off dogsh**e that aint worthy of playing in our colours shame on you for the lack of ambition you show with hopeless signings that will never improve us

i have never supported him in an england shirt and never will. ok he plays for Villa but i do not want him there he is not a good player. and i say shame on you backing a useless pile off dogsh**e that aint worthy of playing in our colours shame on you for the lack of ambition you show with hopeless signings that will never improve us

that is a very single minded attitude to have, the guy has been at our club for only 6 months, how is it shameful for a fan to support a player of the team? how does it show a lack of ambition to NOT share your hatred of heskey?

so u dont rate heskey, big deal... do we need to hear it every day? NO! this is more in the line of things that are making coming on here very much a chore atm, the topics of negativity and pure rubbish just seem to be mounting up lately... MON cant buy nobody, hes too slow in the market, he has taken the club as far as he can, Lerner needs to sell up, we are being left behind, certain players wont be good enough, the players we do have arent good enough, we should of bought this guy or we missed out on him... the list can and does go on, its only the first official week of the transfer window for god sake like ive said before... we still have enough time to get players in, if it were the 31st August and we were in this position then ofcaurse theres a need to be worried, but there is still 5/6 weeks before the season starts and if MON cant put a squad together in that time then things will need to change, but can u really see this happening in reality?

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

An opinion is something you share with people but don't inforce other people to accept.

Why should your opinion against a particular player have him taken down?

What about all those people who's opinion differs from yours?

Why should they NOT have him on there?

The voice of sense...

...and Aleksandr the Meerkat.

Archived