FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

A suggestion i think most will be happy with

Once more images become available the banner wont base around Heskey, it will be rotated amonst all the players and MON.

ATM i only have good images of Heskey in the new shirt, with MON as those two rotate.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Luke said he is a Villa player and deserves us to get behind him .Hes not goint to hit 20 goals but he is a decent player who will give his all for us .

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

I personally find it a bit petty for someone to make a thread like this. My brother actually said to me he wonders how long it would take before someone mentions it.

He's a Villa player who gives his all. Like him or not its an image on a site, he's not exactly in your face in person, and you dont even need to look at it if you scroll down a little.

I personally find it a bit petty for someone to make a thread like this. My brother actually said to me he wonders how long it would take before someone mentions it.

He's a Villa player who gives his all. Like him or not its an image on a site, he's not exactly in your face in person, and you dont even need to look at it if you scroll down a little.

Gives his all my backside Karl he is a nothing we should never have even gone there he is another reason why we fell away last season he is a championship plaayer and no more than that and thats being ni

ce to him get rid now martin most of us dont want him. and i dont want to see him on here he aint worthy

He may not have done much with the ball, but chasing down, and generally trying to impress - you can't complain if players give their all.

but he dont do much thats the thing two halves of playing well in what 14 games shows me he aint done enough to be worthy of wearing the shirt or being at our club

Archived