FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0-4 Tottenham Hotspur

Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur

Premier League - Matchday 35

Villa Park, Birmingham

Saturday, 9th April 2022

17.30 Kick-Off (UK Time)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Playing to the ability and strength of the players  you have is what you have to do until the players you need become available.  Otherwise what happened at Worves is going to happen all the time. Then the confidence goes, the points dry up, the fans get fed up. And then unless you are successful what new players, that are any good want to sign up. 

Im in a weird state of mind. For me the season is over. Im interested to see what happens in the summer.

Not looking forward to this one.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Shocking! Have we appointed the wrong manager? I can’t believe all the money the club has spunked away to get dicked at home by a very average spurs team.

Awful we made Spuds look great----thats now 4 defeats on the spin 3 at home v Cockney teams, 1 miserable goal for and 8  against---oh and the 4th Cockney team to do the double over us-----Deano got the bullet after 5 defeats,

simply not good enough---does this team deserve the support that it gets?---is it just taken for granted?

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

17 hours ago, freddy said:

Awful we made Spuds look great----thats now 4 defeats on the spin 3 at home v Cockney teams, 1 miserable goal for and 8  against---oh and the 4th Cockney team to do the double over us-----Deano got the bullet after 5 defeats,

simply not good enough---does this team deserve the support that it gets?---is it just taken for granted?

VTID

You know mate, everyone used to moan about deadly Doug, I can now see why he was so tight with the coin and strict on how the club was ran. 

it looks likely that Newcastle will finish above us 😫

^^^ Aye man and Leeds too, for that matter--!  i just can,t understand how awful we were in that second half---after such a good 42 minutes!!!---something just aint clicking!!

it dont matter how much posession you have -----as ive always said its goals what matters.

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Gerrard can spend as much as he likes. there wont be any change from what ive seen this season.  and already im worried about the next one. not done that before. 

• avstu changed the title to Aston Villa 0-4 Tottenham Hotspur